The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

It's a waste of time telling them. They've got their fingers in their ears and they're chanting lalalalalala.

34 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Personally I can't see it but I am being told the situation is extremely serious. Probably just brinksmanship from ST and the other investors. Time will tell I guess.

23 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

A 15 point penalty would kinda f**k the play off hopes however. Pity - I was looking forward to us relegating you - again.

You're all over the place pal.  Once again I'll give you a chance to make a prediction.  If you don't have the balls to do it you should maybe back off.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2017 at 13:53, DAVIDB69 said:

Feel yesterday the title went down the toilet . More annoying for me my pre season accumulator, Chelsea, Brighton, Plymouth and united for the leagues. United could cost me 12 grand. Bad feeling I am going to get three out of four right

You couldn't in all seriousness think United were going to win the league ? I think you're doing well to be where you are to be honest, and I think that's mainly down to Hibs misgivings as opposed to your results. Our home form has been honking and Lennon dropping Cummings when he did didn't help. Hope you do come up via the play offs though.

Guest DAVIDB69
You couldn't in all seriousness think United were going to win the league ? I think you're doing well to be where you are to be honest, and I think that's mainly down to Hibs misgivings as opposed to your results. Our home form has been honking and Lennon dropping Cummings when he did didn't help. Hope you do come up via the play offs though.

Your right if someone had given this offer 6 months in you would have bitten their hand off.

I honestly am not sure, I felt it would be a two horse race and I didn't think hibs were very good

5 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Your right if someone had given this offer 6 months in you would have bitten their hand off.

I honestly am not sure, I felt it would be a two horse race and I didn't think hibs were very good

Look at Hibs squad on paper and it is far superior to anyone's I backed us to win the league by 15points, Lennon's team selection has a lot to answer for us not being further ahead. 6 wins out of 11 at home is honking tbh.

Personally I can't see it but I am being told the situation is extremely serious. Probably just brinksmanship from ST and the other investors. Time will tell I guess.

"I am being told..."

I've been told for over 10 years that United are going bust. However, I was being told that by Dundee fans who couldn't separate fantasy from fact.

You're all over the place pal.  Once again I'll give you a chance to make a prediction.  If you don't have the balls to do it you should maybe back off.

I believe it is a fact that as things stand United are in a very perilous position.

Things can change. ST might put some more cash in, or one of the other 'soft' investors might put some in - one of those would be my best guess - my prediction if you like.

Don't be so fucking grumpy, it's not as if I'm revelling in your misfortune.

Much.

28 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I believe it is a fact that as things stand United are in a very perilous position.

Things can change. ST might put some more cash in, or one of the other 'soft' investors might put some in - one of those would be my best guess - my prediction if you like.

Much.

Not being grumpy would require a change in my whole life outlook that I am unwilling to make.

Much.

How can you "believe it is fact"?? [emoji23]

Its either fact OR belief!

What you mean is that you believe unsubstantiated statements.

However, if you put some facts on here, I will believe you. If you continue to regurgitate rumour and speculation, I won't.

However, if you put some facts on here, I will believe you. If you continue to regurgitate rumour and speculation, I won't.

He could get a job within the Trump administration. Fact and belief are the same thing.

I have been told by someone on the inside that it is a fact, I believe that person ergo I believe it is a fact.

It's not that difficult to understand really.

Archived