The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obadeyi is a bit of an unknown, he could be really good or bang average. Hopefully he's decent, good to see we finally brought some pace to the team and a WINGER finally.

Also good to see he's only been given a one year deal, to see if he's good enough. Unlike the tactic of Jackie giving boys 3year deals left, right and centre.

All signings are. We just have to trust the judgement of the management and coaching staff and then wait until the football begins.

Obadeyi has played in the country for two years, if there was any uncertainty from Mckinnon I'm sure he'd have passed up the signing. I'm fairly optimistic that Mckinnon has assessed Obadeyi as a short term option for the championship. I just think he's fucking shite personally.

Oban tournament today and a closed door game against Cove. I went to Oban for about three years in a row and it was always a great day out but then we started to send the youth team and the weather has been consistently shit in the last 2 or 3 years.

Oban tournament today and a closed door game against Cove. I went to Oban for about three years in a row and it was always a great day out but then we started to send the youth team and the weather has been consistently shit in the last 2 or 3 years.

^^^walking away imo

I can see Flood and Murdoch being our centre midfielders with Toshney as back up. Then centre halfs two out of Souttar, Durnan and Donaldson as well as Jules or Zubar. Then right back Toshney, but could be wrong Toshney might play cm instead of flood

Toshney is infinitely better than Donaldson for starters. 1 of the worst players I have ever seen.(full timers)

Toshney is infinitely better than Donaldson for starters. 1 of the worst players I have ever seen.(full timers)

Donaldson looked generally decent last season, occasionally good,. Although tbf, a scarecrow planted on the 18 yard line would have looked like Franco Baresi next to Gunning and Dillon.

Donaldson looked generally decent last season, occasionally good,. Although tbf, a scarecrow planted on the 18 yard line would have looked like Franco Baresi next to Gunning and Dillon.

He can't pass water. Only Morris at left wing back in cup semi for first 20? looked more uncomfortable. Scary if you think he's decent.

He can't pass water. Only Morris at left wing back in cup semi for first 20? looked more uncomfortable. Scary if you think he's decent.

He was one of the better ones of a bad bunch. Certainly didn't generate the seethe among arabs as others did.

Archived