The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Score plz?

1st team won 3-0 against Cove.

Development team lost to Hamilton 1-0, beat Hearts 3-0, beat Alloa 2-0 and drew against the host Oban Saints 0-0. Hamilton won the Oban tournament. 

Ploj getting 2 and Anier getting a goal, I take it the other trialists would be Ward and Zubar. Not sure who the other one is but McKinnon seemed pleased at least on his Arabzone interview.

Curious to see Ploj against real opposition to be, instead of every United fan stating "Sign him up!" after two goals against Cove.

Think we'd be fine with a new rightback and leftback, assuming Zubar is being signed. If anyone else leaves replace them with proven quality at this level.

Anyone here tried to renew their ticket online? Been trying to do it for ages but it keeps telling me it can't authorise my card (this is despite trying three different cards). Not sure if I can make it to the shop today so I will be raging if there are any issues with the online system. It maybe serves me right for being so lazy in the first place.

Anyone here tried to renew their ticket online? Been trying to do it for ages but it keeps telling me it can't authorise my card (this is despite trying three different cards). Not sure if I can make it to the shop today so I will be raging if there are any issues with the online system. It maybe serves me right for being so lazy in the first place.

You have been banned from Tannadump by the Serpent.

Done mines online last night without any issues mate. I did mines with my card as well. Must be the heavy traffic of thousands of Arabs renewing all at once after yesterdays heroics vs Cove :lol:

I presume the squad that played against cove will be the one playing Tuesday.

Anyone know why Durnan wasn't playing, or in the squad?

Thought Souttar and Smith would have been in the first team also but probably due to the two trialist Souttar has been put into youth team still.

I presume the squad that played against cove will be the one playing Tuesday.

Anyone know why Durnan wasn't playing, or in the squad?

Thought Souttar and Smith would have been in the first team also but probably due to the two trialist Souttar has been put into youth team still.

No. McKinnon has said that he will take the astroturf into consideration and the game on Saturday against Brechin. Would expect two very different squads over the next week. 

Archived