FIFA 17

ajwffc

My current squads. Mainly play with the 4231 but rotate that with the other German gold team for fitness. The silver one is just for silver tournaments etc and the Scottish ones are just for when I really want to piss someone off and beat them with a team much worse than theirs.

c13c0f1f497faecf89347a2320eb6f6a.jpg

de2c66eddc09fc9186c430020d89f8d9.jpg

dbec85994068ba88e6c952a1b479db16.jpg

e4fa665862d191d9ecf985804c0bbcca.jpg

6dbfa23e4921c3c11f60dcaebdb2d693.jpg

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a look at UT for the first time ever just there. Absolute mind f**k. What on earth are you supposed to do? Does it cost you actual real life money to buy things?

Building teams is meant to be about chemistry between players. You can get chemistry between players by having direct links between them of, same nation, club or league. Playing players in the same position as shown on their cards also helps with chemistry. Bronze, silver and gold players are the different levels based upon their stats. You get different cards that add to stats etc but starting out I'd ignore all that.

Is that the coins that are up in the top right of the screen when you're in the home screen? Cause I've apparently got 190,000 of those. Sorry, I used to know about shit like this.

Nah that's your EASFC coins, that's for shitey add ons like celebrations, boots, kits etc.

Can you get any player with the gold packs? I'm pretty new to ultimate team and have managed to save up 5000 coins again. In my last pack, I got Curtis Davies, another two random centre backs from Spain, Italy, and the usual fitness and contracts. Disappointing. Making me wonder if I'm better targeting 3-4 players in the transfer market or take a chance and hope to get a messi, bale, ronaldo, iniesta etc.

Can you get any player with the gold packs? I'm pretty new to ultimate team and have managed to save up 5000 coins again. In my last pack, I got Curtis Davies, another two random centre backs from Spain, Italy, and the usual fitness and contracts. Disappointing. Making me wonder if I'm better targeting 3-4 players in the transfer market or take a chance and hope to get a messi, bale, ronaldo, iniesta etc.

Yeah target transfer market use cups and leagues for free packs or squad building challenges. Don't blow coins on packs

The two player packs are fruitful. I got three of them there and got Godin and IF Immobile. Godin is my first walk-out and fits in really well with my team. It's a shame Immobile is untradable.

Won most titles until division 3 with this squad then hit a wall. First FIFA I've struggled and had to tinker with formations and custom tactics a lot. Always won division 1 quickly but this FIFA is a lot. Ore difficult and I'm enjoying it more. Had some awesome rewards in the weekend leagues. 

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/2203437/

Won most titles until division 3 with this squad then hit a wall. First FIFA I've struggled and had to tinker with formations and custom tactics a lot. Always won division 1 quickly but this FIFA is a lot. Ore difficult and I'm enjoying it more. Had some awesome rewards in the weekend leagues. 

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/2203437/

Same. Used to get to div 2 before struggling. Struggling to get above div 4 this year

Is FUT weekend champions good? For average players and rewards for it?

i have not had the chance to play fifa yet but expect to get it next week

The rewards are very good.
The gameplay is awful as people play like tits. Almost everyone parks the bus and just keeps possession at the back. It's infuriating.
I played it one weekend, managed 22 matches finished 12-10 but it was to much hard work.

4 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

The rewards are very good.
The gameplay is awful as people play like tits. Almost everyone parks the bus and just keeps possession at the back. It's infuriating.
I played it one weekend, managed 22 matches finished 12-10 but it was to much hard work.

Yeah I expected people to do it all if winning. I will play a good amount of games each weekend if rewards are good as only way of getting packs.

Quite enjoying career mode. Having short and long term board objectives is a nice addition.

Went Morecambe and the first thing the board wanted me to do was post a £900k profit before the end of the first transfer window. Nigh on impossible at that level with a team of diddies that nobody else will take but because I didn't do it I got regular emails for the rest of the season absolutely hounding me for it.

Who'd be a manager, eh?

Archived