FIFA 17

ajwffc

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah pulled a Hazard at the start and used him to build a team. Then there's loads of add ons for an extra 1000 coins a game. Prices were pretty cheap at the start as well and I've traded at the correct time. 

Although I did pull this pack last night 

Having a good team hasn't helped me win many games btw I'm only now starting to put a few games together.

image.jpeg

Playing career at the moment, Went saints as I've actually never managed a Scottish team.
January transfer window in a point clear at the top, Rangers are 5th.

They've signed Jack Colback, Stephen Hendrie, Calum Paterson, Ali Crawford and Lionel Ainsworth [emoji23]

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Love how realistic the transfers are on this. Barca have just spent £50m on Ross Barkley :lol:

That's nothing. On my career mode, Marseille signed Liam Boyce from Ross County...:lol: 

Also man united second season have Suarez, Lewandowski and Dybala!!

54 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

Just spent half the day messing about with squad challenges been getting a few half decent players to sell. With the main one being Nainggolan. So I'll be getting Costa or sturridge later

Sturridge was much better than Costa for me.

393d1d0106fbec0e2aeae895c78d1ccc.jpg

Ended up losing 3 in a row with my Scottish squad so changed tact with this cheap French squad. Pretty solid; need to sort out the strikers and wings though. On course for getting to division 5. 30 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses.

29 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

So, the pitch just decided to do this during a game today...
IMG_1476881342.374580.jpg
I'm not playing on snowy conditions, and it just happened out the blue.

This happened to me the other day. Then it just started to  back to green again. Very weird! 

Currently playing as Newcastle in career mode,sitting mid table about halfway through the season. Finding that I'm either great at defending but unable to attack in games or vice versa, struggling to find a set up that has a balanced feel between players sitting back and going forward. Signed Rashford and also Diouf from Stoke, Diouf has been my best player but Rashford is soon to be dropped for Mitrovic.

Archived