FIFA 17

ajwffc

Went for Bournemouth as my club in the journey. Came back from loan spell and we are in 9th 28 points off top. 3 games to go and still 18 points off top a women (owner im guessing) comes into the dressing room saying destiny is in our hands. Lets make history for Bournemouth and win the league. Season finished and Hunter is gutted we just failed win it...........by 16 fucking points. Well played fifa

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone finding career mode far too easy? I'm on legendary with Norwich have won the first 5 games in the Championship, including beating Blackburn 3-0 and Birmingham 4-0. 

Only transfers I've done is Jerome out and  Emre Mor in on loan from Dortmund, only a 64.

23 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Just picked up a PS4 with FIFA package yesterday.  First time I have played FIFA and for that matter a Playstation in years.  I'm liking it so far even though I am shite.

PS4 folk get me added..... JamesyMcBusta

What is up with the dribbling in this game? So used to using the LT button to control the ball... now my player on the ball seemingly has a spaz attack and switches sides on the ball

42 minutes ago, Andershen said:

Anyone finding career mode far too easy? I'm on legendary with Norwich have won the first 5 games in the Championship, including beating Blackburn 3-0 and Birmingham 4-0. 

Only transfers I've done is Jerome out and  Emre Mor in on loan from Dortmund, only a 64.

Fifa 16 I could play on World Class and most games would be close, 2-1s etc all over the place. Same difficulty on this one and winning every game before half time. 

45 minutes ago, Andershen said:

I'm having the opposite. Playing on Professional as I can't get a hang of the dribbling. It's not losing as I'm winning most games, thing I'm getting most pissed off by is the opposition constantly being in the perfect place for interceptions, perfect passing and block after block after block when I'm shooting. And nice to see the wing play still massively favours them; their wingers can easily outpace my fullbacks, my wingers constantly easily chased down (even knocking the ball on) and tackled before I can whip a cross in

Here's hoping I can soon get a hang of this unnecessary change to the dribbling 

Me and my mate have started a pro clubs team. The speed other folk are getting on their players is unreal. Usually you need to make your guy small and weak to get pace but these guys are big and still fast. Far too op against the crappy defenders you get given.

1 hour ago, PrestersKTID said:

Anyone notice pro clubs running really slow last night? I mean pro has gone from 77 to 86 and should be quicker, sharper turns but every tackle, pass and shot took an age after pressing the button. Other guys in the team had same issue.

I found that as well but I thought it was just the game. Only got it 2 days ago. 

I'm 3 points off the Champions' League places with Middlesbrough. Only in December.

I am utterly terrible at this. Not played FIFA for years. Got my son an Xbox One for christmas and tried to play 16, pish. Got him 17 when it came out but my play is not any better, seem to get to the halfway line okay (yes I am that bad) then run out of ideas or be tackled. After two goals down I just give up.

Relegated twice this morning on line. The wee man's not going to be chuffed. Still I live in hope that I'll manage to keep their score down to 3.

Me and my mate have started a pro clubs team. The speed other folk are getting on their players is unreal. Usually you need to make your guy small and weak to get pace but these guys are big and still fast. Far too op against the crappy defenders you get given.

Makes sense though. Lot more realistic as well; Ronaldo is 6ft2/3, and he's absolutely rapid. Wasn't possible in the last few FIFAs to make a player like that.

12 hours ago, Andershen said:

They've designed the game for Online seemingly, so almost no thought went into games v the CPU

I'm really enjoying it so far can't defend though, I'm always conceding stupid goals which is pretty frustrating.

I've built an absolutely incredible team with Man Utd in career mode but it always get boring pretty quickly when you play with the big clubs. Tried another career with Roma but the amount of loaned out players they have is ridiculous, can't really build my own squad.

I'm thinking of a Scottish league game with Aberdeen or Hearts or maybe a Bundesliga 2 club like 1860 Munich, does anyone have any suggestions for a good club to start a new career with?

I'm really enjoying it so far can't defend though, I'm always conceding stupid goals which is pretty frustrating.

I've built an absolutely incredible team with Man Utd in career mode but it always get boring pretty quickly when you play with the big clubs. Tried another career with Roma but the amount of loaned out players they have is ridiculous, can't really build my own squad.

I'm thinking of a Scottish league game with Aberdeen or Hearts or maybe a Bundesliga 2 club like 1860 Munich, does anyone have any suggestions for a good club to start a new career with?

Dundee is always fun.

Archived