FIFA 17

ajwffc

As others said, absolutely baws that it's only one season.  I'm really enjoying it, as being shite at FIFA means that any goals when seen through the choppy, shitey "first person" view feel a lot bigger.  Maybe they're planning on releasing more stuff as a DLC...but then a company like EA wouldn't do that, would they?

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it pretty difficult to start with tbh. Score most of my goals from crosses, through balls are much, much better as well. Pens are shite, had no idea they changed until I got one in a match and missed it :lol: . Quite like corners, hardly scored any in 16. 

An improvement on last years game imo. 

Is it the January transfer window that you get loaned out in?

Na, I got loaned out after a few league games and got recalled in January.

Still can't believe it only lasts 1 season. Really enjoying it but it seems like a bit of a waste if it just completely stops after 1 season. Would be better if it just reverted to a normal pro career mode or something after a season instead of stopping dead.

I'd far rather you started out at a League 2 club and worked your way up through the leagues over a number of seasons.

Na, I got loaned out after a few league games and got recalled in January.

Still can't believe it only lasts 1 season. Really enjoying it but it seems like a bit of a waste if it just completely stops after 1 season. Would be better if it just reverted to a normal pro career mode or something after a season instead of stopping dead.

I'd far rather you started out at a League 2 club and worked your way up through the leagues over a number of seasons.

I'm at the end of September. Thought I would've been away by now. Despite being a striker, I've been papped out on the wing whenever I've made an appearance from the bench. Shite.

ETA: Other than one game... I scored in that one.

Cannot believe the journey is just for one bloody season.  What an absolute waste of time.

Started the journey before realising this so joined Bournemouth.  Started a career mode as well at Aberdeen as a player.  First friendly saw me score a double in a 4-1 win over Barnsley. One was a 30 yard shot of the inside of the post with my weaker foot.  Difficulty being moved up I think!

I've notched up to legendary. Holding my own in career mode so far with Blackburn, lost my opening game 2-1 v Norwich (was down 2-0 inside 8 minutes haha) then disposed of Southend in the cup 3-0 and then a 1-0 win away a two Wigan. Guy at work gifted me a takeover so I had £45m to spend haha. 

Archived