FIFA 17

ajwffc

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missus has just went round to Sainsburys to pick this up along with the milk and bread, £44 which is steep but it's 200 yards from where I'm sitting so I'm no complaining.

I downloaded both the FIFA and PES demo the other night and to be honest the footballing side felt a little nicer to me in PES, thing is I love to play online, the presentation of Fifa is more appealing and I want to dive right in to St Johnstone v Barcelona matches for the next six hours.

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

Scored 2 goals in my Debut against PSG on tour. Hopefully i don't get thrown out on loan after choosing Watford. 

You probably will. It's part of the story, I think. It's quite fun in the championship though as you choose from one of the top 3 sides so you'll be fighting for the title. 

Played it for 2-3 hours tonight. Quite enjoying it and as it's the first FIFA I've got since finally upgrading to a PS4 the improvements seem even greater.

That being said, in just my fifth game, my keeper saved a low shot a few inches in front of the line. Then, under no pressure, he stood up but his hands held the ball over the line to give the other team an own goal. That's the kind of nonsense they really should have eradicated from the game by now.

Archived