FIFA 17

ajwffc

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know how much G-Force in Glasgow usually punt it for a day early? Tempted to bounce along on my lunch break but f**k paying 60 quid as has been suggested by a guy I work with.

Shopto is the place to get games these days for me. Always deliver them early for no extra cost.

50 quid in G-Force and a minimal queue.

Time to get baw deep.

Anyone been playing yet? 

Quite enjoyable, only played kick off with mates though. Not a fan of any of the set pieces though seems a weird mode.

Also shooting is not great, particularly long shots. Even Ronaldo and aguero have poor shots. 

Coulibaly is great though <3

Looking forward to trying the journey. 

The journey is quality. Might not be for everyone, but I'm enjoying it. 

Signed with Sunderland. You get the choice of every team if you trial well. But man city etc would never give me game time. So, I wanted to go for a team who's objectives were 'avoid relegation' and Sunderland were arguably the best of these lot, they certainly paid me the most. 

Scored 2 goals in first 3 prem games, all of which I came on as a sub. Harry kane has just signed for the club now so I've to compete with him and Defoe, aswell as my pal who signed at the same time that the manager seems to be preferring to start! 

It's something a bit different, I've decided to answer everything 'fiery'. I want to be a heel etc. It also means I get better sponsorships and more twitter followers, but the manager gets annoyed.. Lol up ye David moyes. 

3 hours ago, Killiesquirrel said:

It's something a bit different, I've decided to answer everything 'fiery'. I want to be a heel etc. It also means I get better sponsorships and more twitter followers, but the manager gets annoyed.. Lol up ye David moyes. 

If I end up getting it, I'm absolutely planning to play as an absolute dick of a man.  

Archived