FIFA 17

ajwffc

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been working the last 3 weekends I have sold my team every Friday and night back on Sunday night. I've went from 480k to 700k. The prices are really good every Sunday night with the weekend league coming to an end. 

Smalling 16750 on Sunday. 21k on Friday. 

Lloris - 39k on Sunday and was 48k on Friday. 

Kante was also 5k+ profit. 

Going away for the weekend, so I bought numerous Smalling for around 17000 and selling at 22000. Also won the draft online and got Chiellini and Totw Werner so 120k profit roughly plus the transfer profit should get me over 800k. Should be plenty to build a really good squad. 

5 hours ago, paisleysaints said:

Hard to turn off due to the guy sounding like the dullest character ever.

yeah a bit dull.

Below is the breakdown for them

Hugegorilla: 41212(2) 75-55 60-40-55 47-50-54
Organised - Free Form - Cover

PI: Get in behind & press back line for the st's, stay forward on cam, man mark and stay back on cdm, stay back for fb's

|Bruma | : 41212(2) 90-25 55-55-55 70-60-40
Organised - Organised - Cover

Get in behind & press back line for the st's, stay forward and free roam on cam, stay back on cm's and cdm, stay back on fb's

didychrislito: 4321 80-70 70-30-65 48-42-42
Organised - Organised - Cover

Get in behind on wingers and forwards, stay back on central cm, stay back on fb's

22 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

The lack of third strips outside the major leagues is very annoying, playing with Preston and their home and away kits clash with quite a few teams in the league

Also the fact that you can only have 1 strip on Pro Clubs. Fair play that they've brought in custom kits but wouldn't do much harm allowing you to make an away kit also.

On 29 December 2016 at 11:50, #Gary said:

Custom tactics on FIFA has to be the most pointless waste of time ever. Why would you bother? 

I looked up some online and to be honest I think it has helped me a great deal. I've never bothered on any FIFA before this but I fannied about with a few of the sliders and for the 4321 I use it has increased the movement in the final third and I've really enjoyed it. Also helps get rid of some of the defenders going wandering and allowing the pace merchants through on goal every single time. 

Has anyone else noticed that the squads of "big teams" change dramatically after a season in Career Mode? I just played Arsenal and Liverpool back to back, and there are loads of fringe players getting a game. I've noticed it happen with Man City before, too.

Has anyone else noticed that the squads of "big teams" change dramatically after a season in Career Mode? I just played Arsenal and Liverpool back to back, and there are loads of fringe players getting a game. I've noticed it happen with Man City before, too.

Yeah, got promoted with Preston and so far only Chelsea and Man U have played anything close to a full strength squad. Played Liverpool, who put a team of kids out, and they only bring on Coutinho and Sturridge in the last 5 minutes when they were 3-0 down. Makes it much easier and is really annoying.

I've had the dreaded 2 games in 2 days.  Super Cup against Barcelona on the Friday (won 2-1) and then Partick Thistle away on the Saturday (somehow won 1-0).

Doing a career mode so had no control of team selection.  All but 2 players started both games :lol:

On 1/6/2017 at 13:10, Hank Scorpio said:

Has there ever been a worse commentator line than, "Marcus Rashford, proving he's not a flash in the pan, he's a crash in the box"?

Quite a fan of Alan Smiths "You don't want to make mistakes, don't want to be losing games if possible" - at the last 16 stage of FUT competitions. Knockout competitions.

Finished my first season in an Aberdeen career as league champions, Scottish Cup winners and Euro League winners.  Hooray! Let's strengthen the side and push on.

Niall McGinn - sold

Ryan Jack - sold

Replacements?

Kato - ??

Ross - youth

Henry - youth

Kato is awful while the other two are pretty slow.  Still romping away with the league and qualified to knockout stages of Champions League because my pro is now valued at 78 million :lol:

I've pretty much just been playing one-off games cause I'm shite.

Is there a way to do a full season including all the cups etc, when you start a tournament it seems to be either or, and career mode is focused on one player?

Sorry I know these are really basic questions!

Is there a way to do a full season including all the cups etc, when you start a tournament it seems to be either or, and career mode is focused on one player?

Do a manager mode on career.

Lol. You haven't played Fifa before have you? Try a manager career and that should sort you out

Archived