Premier League 2016-2017

While the tweet is obviously vile, and he deserves slaughtered for it, you wonder what type of person searches a players tweets from three odd years ago for this type of thing

Much the same sort as on here who have far too much time on their hands.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

:lol: ... Very frustrating loss to say the least but none of us are really surprised are we? 

£2.60 a pint in Burnley by the way this could hurt in the morning :) 

The good news...£2.60 a pint

The bad news...in Burnley

We were going to have a night out there after a match but it was such a shithole we lasted 3/4 hour. Good luck!

We were going to have a night out there after a match but it was such a shithole we lasted 3/4 hour. Good luck!

The Brewers Fayre past the cricket ground by the canal isn't too bad to sit out on a sunny day.

[emoji38]... Very frustrating loss to say the least but none of us are really surprised are we? 

£2.60 a pint in Burnley by the way this could hurt in the morning [emoji4] 

£2.60 is a quality price for a pint but Burnley is a heap of a place. Had a feeling Liverpool would make a c**t of it today after last weekends result

7 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

The Brewers Fayre past the cricket ground by the canal isn't too bad to sit out on a sunny day.

I shall bear that in mind should we return thanks. First time we went to a couple close to the ground then after the game wandered along into the centre...ooft. Boarded up pubs and charity shops. Next time we just had a quick one across the road pre-match then headed straight away after. It's really quite a depressing place.

24 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

I've never been out there either but I can't imagine it being up to much. I've heard Preston is half decent but I'm getting too old for it now :lol: We also went in the Cricket Club next door good prices there too. 

No idea how Costa keeps avoiding a sending off.

Because he's completely innocent and everyone is just picking on him *

* nah I don't believe that pish either. It's probably because the referees are incompetent/afraid or unwilling.

I've never been out there either but I can't imagine it being up to much. I've heard Preston is half decent but I'm getting too old for it now :lol: We also went in the Cricket Club next door good prices there too. 

Preston has the best train station pub I've ever been to. It actually feels like a pub for some reason.

Though I personally wouldn't venture out of the station if you can help it.

I shall bear that in mind should we return thanks. First time we went to a couple close to the ground then after the game wandered along into the centre...ooft. Boarded up pubs and charity shops. Next time we just had a quick one across the road pre-match then headed straight away after. It's really quite a depressing place.

Found a parking space in some wee lane off a main road very close to the ground and was a bit worried even though I had a bog standard Audi at the time. Would probably pay a few quid to get in the cricket ground now for peace of mind.

ETA......It's not as bad as Blackpool! !!!

13 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Aye, you're right. Kids and their #banter these days.

Fucking hell. :blink:

There seems to be an attitude these days that if you make one stupid mistake at some point in your life, then you should suffer forever as a result.

As if you've never done anything stupid, or left some drunken tweet sometime in your past.

Mark Hughes' post match interviews are unbelievable fucking tedious. I genuinely can't remember him acknowledging Stoke City lost a match because the other team were better. Every single interview seems to consist of a long, snarky moan about the officials. Boring as f**k.

Archived