Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kelty wobble maybe?
Back in our hands, just win our next 15 games and we retain the league, cmon boys :thumsup2

I noticed on the ersjfa disciplinary page that Dean Brett of Bonnyrigg has a 3 game ban.

What were the odds on that [emoji8]

1 hour ago, Boomtown Boy said:

Forget aboot his gambling for a minute is he a good player??

Is the keeper we got from Berwick been recalled as well? Keepers seem to be a bit of a revolving door at Bonnyrigg just now.

Yes.

Brett is a good player and i can see him playing in midfield. Says in the Evening news from yesterday we're still trying to sign a couple of players. Only thing I've heard is that most teams want crazy money as they think we're loaded after the Scottish Cup run. 

Rumour going about that Dean  Brett had a wee flutter on Kelty at start of season, stands to make a tidy amount if they win the league.

Let's hope he didn't double it up with the Scottish kelty were a stick on for.......

Rumour going about that Dean  Brett had a wee flutter on Kelty at start of season, stands to make a tidy amount if they win the league.

I don't think you or anyone from your club are in a position to be making fun of any players misdemeanours tbh...

Archived