St Mirren v Morton SPFL Championship 6/8/16

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiGi said:

We're talking about St Mirren TV meanwhile Morton have only just got their season tickets in, aren't expecting more home tops until September and aren't even selling tickets for the derby next week yet! 

You're ahead of us on that score.

We'll be lucky if we see our home tops by the end of August, and even then we can't buy them in the club shop.

The first team wore our away strip last week and it hasn't even been officially unveiled on the official website yet.

As much as we make a sizeable amount of money from JD sports, they are fucking useless when it comes to marketing and selling the strips.

Is that c**t VT actually a real person? He must be a comedy alias, as nobody could lead that sad an existence.

Not by you we weren't.

Try running your finger along the league table this time and work out its meaning, chump.

Worth giving you a few days to grasp such an arduous task IMO.

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

We're talking about St Mirren TV meanwhile Morton have only just got their season tickets in, aren't expecting more home tops until September and aren't even selling tickets for the derby next week yet! 

Swings and roundabouts. We've benefitted from having a plethora of local uni students who use the clubs multimedia as a project towards their media degrees. Hence the St. Mirren TV and radio. Yes it's amateurish but that's because it's amateur. It's certainly no worse than whenever I've been subjected to watching us on Rangers TV. 

This strips are a real bugbear though, as are the non pay gates, it's a side effect of automation of the turnstiles but originated from the police not being enamoured by folk queuing onto the road on Love Street on a Saturday so it was required to be streamlined. Suppose it's the same because the main stand runs onto a busy road too. 

We've all got things we'd love to improve about our respective clubs. Over the piece I reckon we do okay aside from the kits and club shop situation. 

Try running your finger along the league table this time and work out its meaning, chump.

Worth giving you a few days to grasp such an arduous task IMO.

Once again, your basic comprehension comes up short. You failed to put us in our place in four attempts, and had to rely on other teams' results against us. Ergo, as I said, you didn't put us in our place.

Unless, of course, you're confused again. I know you recently struggled to tell the difference between a draw and a win. Perhaps that's what's happened here.

Personally I was absolutely devastated to finish a massive 1 point behind the ton last season. 

4 league meetings between us and we managed a haul of 8 points with two wins and two draws. We also managed to keep the 17 year unbeaten record going. All this with Ian Murray at the helm for 6 months.:)

Personally I was absolutely devastated to finish a massive 1 point behind the ton last season. 

4 league meetings between us and we managed a haul of 8 points with two wins and two draws. We also managed to keep the 17 year unbeaten record going. All this with Ian Murray at the helm for 6 months.:)

And yet despite all those straws you're clutching at right now, you were still put back in your place. The results that you hyperventilate over merely mitigated the gulf between the clubs over the course of the season - nothing more.

Unlucky.

Gulf[emoji16]

He's the forum's most deluded poster. It's remarkable really. You'd think he'd understand what a 'gulf' really was, having toiled in a division below us for a decade and a half.

Shows how starved of success Morton are. But they did draw one more game than us last year, and scooped that all important 5th place, so we should let them enjoy it I guess.

10 hours ago, vikingTON said:

And yet despite all those straws you're clutching at right now, you were still put back in your place. The results that you hyperventilate over merely mitigated the gulf between the clubs over the course of the season - nothing more.

Unlucky

The gulf between the clubs ? Aye it's seventeen years since your team last won a competitive match against us. 

Just let that sink in.:-)

54 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

The gulf between the clubs ? Aye it's seventeen years since your team last won a competitive match against us. 

Just let that sink in.:-)

That's cute - you'll be trying to bring up Renfrewshire Cups next. Still doesn't stop the fact that you were put back in your place. 

well over a decade and counting, you can feel the hurt oozing out of every VT post as he tries to deflect away from the fact we have owned his team for what will amount to the majority of his football supporting life. Butter it up however you like but you know it just as well as we do and it clearly hurts.

I liked it when you put us in our place by losing 3-1 to us. Or by snatching two valiant draws against the worst St Mirren team in two generations. That was my favourite bit.

Hey, though, you beat us by a point which got you all that extra prize money. Presumably that cash is why you've been so rampant in the transfer market this summer.

Meh. Diddy and proud. Dindeleux's just lashing out cos he'll be getting his own diddy derby back next season. Killie are long overdue a relegation and getting gubbed by Morton is a clear indicator that Kilmarnock really aren't at the level they need to be to avoid the drop.

You do know that Hamilton are in our league don't you? They got beat by Ayr, a club even worse than Morton.

well over a decade and counting, you can feel the hurt oozing out of every VT post as he tries to deflect away from the fact we have owned his team for what will amount to the majority of his football supporting life. Butter it up however you like but you know it just as well as we do and it clearly hurts.

Looking forward to meeting you in the last sixteen of the cup, champ.

1469897284736.jpg.7dd42c9afc39da4d888c85

In the same way that you totally failed to do last season, when Morton finished above you and progressed further than you in both cups?

Trembling at that prospect champ. Couldn't even finish above Ayr United. Just let that sink in.

1469916248033.jpg.d9735173647481686a76ed

Archived