Who have you met IRL from P&B?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've met a few, but I've stalked quite a lot of you.

In fact I'm outside your bedroom window right now. I like what you've done with the place.

Your lying, you'd have to be in my back garden for this to be true, I just checked and your not.

I've only ever conversed with one total bellpiece from here IRL. Everyone else has been sound as f**k. Then again, there's been a couple on here that have been total bellpieces that I avoided IRL. Kilgour for one. What a c**t.

I ayed a couple of games in the Edinburgh 5s and met a few Caley boys through that, but the only ones that stick in my mind are CaleyKing and the living legend that is the bad boy ICTChris. I think Renton played in one of these games and he kicked me on the shin, Dick.

I also played one game for the P&B team against a Raith supporters team. I think the team was really desperate for players so I volunteered to play, having not played for years, so that the game would go ahead. We still only had 10 players but borrowed one of the opposition's subs, who was a fat useless c**t. Having lost 9-0 with me being in goals I have tried to blank this game from my memory and the only guys I can remember are Shakehands Tom (c**t still owes me a pint) and gogo?

You look exactly like I imagine everyone from Montrose and Arbroath and all those places looks like.

Renton and DAFC played in those games as well.  I think qos_75 did too?

I've only ever conversed with one total bellpiece from here IRL. Everyone else has been sound as f**k. Then again, there's been a couple on here that have been total bellpieces that I avoided IRL. Kilgour for one. What a c**t.

NAME THEM.  Unless it's me.

You look exactly like I imagine everyone from Montrose and Arbroath and all those places looks like.

Renton and DAFC played in those games as well.  I think qos_75 did too?

NAME THEM.  Unless it's me.

Mrs M told me you were a c**t.  True story.

Mrs M told me you were a c**t. True story.

I've never met ICTChris.

It's true though, I did call him a c**t.

I met L4L and thought he was a c**t. Told him as much too.

Kilgour came up to me at the fives once so I asked him why he thought I'd want to talk to him.

And that's all for today.

I've never met ICTChris.

It's true though, I did call him a c**t.

I met L4L and thought he was a c**t. Told him as much too.

Kilgour came up to me at the fives once so I asked him why he thought I'd want to talk to him.

And that's all for today.

That's something of a surprise.

I've met Sweet Pete and somebody else whose user name I forget in Ashton Lane.   I've also met Top Six Next Year and a couple of other ICT fans in the first class section of the Edinburgh to Inverness train.  It seems P&Bers have high levels of disposable income.    Accordingly, everyone was ever so polite.

Oh yeah, and way back in the day I met a whole bunch at the inaugural fives.

I hadn't seen all the pub crawl stuff so I'm unsure of why L4L is so hated, anyone care to elaborate on what he did (aside from drinking puddles) to make him such a c**t?

I wasn't at the sub crawl he was at but I gather that he was just genuinely being an arse hole and not getting out folks faces all day

I hadn't seen all the pub crawl stuff so I'm unsure of why L4L is so hated, anyone care to elaborate on what he did (aside from drinking puddles) to make him such a c**t?

Other than the sub crawl, which I wasn't at, (but he apparently started singing Celtic songs in the Loudon as well as generally being an arse), he's a bigoted, racist piece of shit.

Other than the sub crawl, which I wasn't at, (but he apparently started singing Celtic songs in the Loudon as well as generally being an arse), he's a bigoted, racist piece of shit.

Sounds the right type for singing celtic songs tbf.;)

Don't think there is many from Stirling on here so not much of a chance of bumping into someone in a boozer, no doubt seen Falkirk boys at games but no idea of who is who. And I'm not walking about with ma browser showing P&B on the off chance some shadrack dingle notices and pipes up with their user name. So I presume I shall remain anonymous.

Archived