Who have you met IRL from P&B?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never pictured him to be good at football or have glasses.

Not bad, not explicitly good either. ;) 

Trust me, I pictured a more deviant character; couldn't be further from the truth tbh. 

Just randomly PM someone and ask to meet up?

Like I said, if it's a sub-crawl , quiz night etc I could understand.

Probably - or guys who buy tickets off each other or have been in a drunken discussion and p and b has come up.

I met a Morton fan at my workmates flat one night in Lancefield quay. He lives downstairs from my mate and came in for a few cans with us before we went out. As he was wearing shorts, I quickly spotted he had GMFC tattooed down his leg, mentioned I was a queens fan and he asked me if I was on P&B. I can't remember who he was though.

Through a post on here, it appeared that someone worked on the same rig as me. A quick look at his username and team supported I worked out that I work with Gannonball.

I know a few of the queens posters.

A few Dundee, Clyde and Thistle boys.  Met a few folk at the P&B Quiz nights. I also met TONTROOPER once in a pub in Partick :o

KDM before a Hearts vs Thistle game last season too.

No idea. TRS comes into my work on the very odd occasion, and me and Kyle once brushed hands (ive still not washed the feeling away) at a Saints game. Used to share a bus to games with Ghostie aswell.

Archived