Who have you met IRL from P&B?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than the sub crawl, which I wasn't at, (but he apparently started singing Celtic songs in the Loudon as well as generally being an arse), he's a bigoted, racist piece of shit.

We were in the Louden when the football results came in on SSN and was apparently outraged about something and thought it wise to start a scrap.

Said scrap never occurred due to the intervention of others (not me, I wasn't a shitebag, I was too far away).

The guys that got him TELT did well not to tan his arse and things went reasonably well after that.

Other than the sub crawl, which I wasn't at, (but he apparently started singing Celtic songs in the Loudon as well as generally being an arse), he's a bigoted, racist piece of shit.

Don't hold back :lol:

Hope all is good mate ðŸ‘

I've met a few, but I've stalked quite a lot of you.

In fact I'm outside your bedroom window right now. I like what you've done with the place.

Good, you've not tracked me down yet.

I'll leave some milk and cookies out though, just in case.

I remember meeting a Stranraer fan when down there in a pub where the hero of this tale clearly wasn't too popular when revealed :lol:

Got on fine though.

A great group of gentlemen. Even some of the juniors

Met quite a few folk at the fives, most of them were pretty sound. I always remember meeting "saltyton" at the fives, after we had a few disagreements on here. He was actually a sound guy. Quite familiar with a few of the raith posters as well, RJW89 and dunc, and zen archer are very sound guys.andy c as well, but ive known him since school anyway.

Didn't Keithgy just show up for a few towards the end of subcrawl II? Think that it may have coincided with L4L going AWOL for a bit. Same person, imo.

For what it's worth, i remember L4L as being fairly decent. I didn't have to look after him, though.

Didn't Keithgy just show up for a few towards the end of subcrawl II? Think that it may have coincided with L4L going AWOL for a bit. Same person, imo.

For what it's worth, i remember L4L as being fairly decent. I didn't have to look after him, though.

No I was on holiday,the 1st subcrawl I met up about 2pm.

Archived