Who have you met IRL from P&B?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, perhaps "bit of a p***k" is a bit strong. He's totally dinghied me a couple of times when I've said hello to him. I think there might be something of the Rainman about him.

Sure that's not your own desk m8?

Know most of the Clyde posters. Also played Glasgow Area 5s a couple of times and met a few through that.

I see Sooky in Uni all the time but I've never spoken to him. Also met my flatmate through P&B.

I met a Morton fan in Manchester airport going to Prague for the Scotland game a few months ago, can't remember his name on here but port-ton rings a bell.

Unless it's a P&B event, how do you know who that person is?

I stopped someone in Dumfries years ago asking for directions to the train station after a game. After talking about the game for a couple of minutes, P&B must have been mentioned. 19QOS19 it was.

Also met a Dumbarton fan in Queen Street in similar circumstances. When it's established you both support diddy teams then P&B does get mentioned sometimes.

There's a guy that comes into the pub I drink in with a Pollock top on sometimes - I assume he probably posts/browses here but haven't asked him.

Know most of the Clyde posters. Also played Glasgow Area 5s a couple of times and met a few through that.

I see Sooky in Uni all the time but I've never spoken to him. Also met my flatmate through P&B.

I met a Morton fan in Manchester airport going to Prague for the Scotland game a few months ago, can't remember his name on here but port-ton rings a bell.

I mind you decided you couldn't be arsed watching Clyde get beat in the away end anymore and came and found me.

Gr8 security at Somerset :lol:

Nobody who isn't a wasp, or engaged in an act of commerce with me.

Do folk really arrange man-dates over PM? I was surprised enough that ICTChris is apparently beating the lassies off with a stick.

Nobody who isn't a wasp, or engaged in an act of commerce with me.

Do folk really arrange man-dates over PM? I was surprised enough that ICTChris is apparently beating the lassies off with a stick.

The first time I met Adam was when we'd both mentioned on P&b we had no plans for the day so met in the pub at 11am then went to St Mirren reserves v Stenny reserves at Love Street for a 7.30pm ko.

The first time I met Adam was when we'd both mentioned on P&b we had no plans for the day so met in the pub at 11am then went to St Mirren reserves v Stenny reserves at Love Street for a 7.30pm ko.

Aw. Well done to yourselves, and everyone else who's managed it without being murdered.

(I met the wife online, sort of, and I'm still expecting her to suffocate me in my sleep)

I have met one who I thought was a complete c**t.

Oh, I think I remember this story, although we'd have discussed it when we were very drunk. It relates to the fives, eh?

Archived