Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are absolutely wrong. I'd say it's much much better watching players play with class. You know, getting up after strong challenges and not making a meal of things deliberately to get opponents sent off.

Absolutely this.

Has Higuain done anything right tonight?

Assisted the Juve goal but hasn't touched the ball more than half a dozen times since.

I think you are absolutely wrong. I'd say it's much much better watching players play with class. You know, getting up after strong challenges and not making a meal of things deliberately to get opponents sent off.

Spot on.

Just now, GingerSaint said:

That's the real quiz.

UcfMjA.gif

Wait, Real have gone to all this trouble of winning the champions league to get in the super cup, when man utd realised they only needed to win the Europa League. Jose mourinho, you really are a tactical genius, fucking mind blown. 

The only disappointing thing is that Royal Madrid is sponsored by the Fly Etihad.

If any ME airline wants to sponsor The Rangers for the forthcoming season may be have the Morally Upstanding Etihad, please?

Nah, that's boring, IMO. Give me ridiculous shitehousery and a niggly, bad tempered cheatfest any day of the week. Great fun.

Modern society is a bag of w**k. Between Ramos and every c**t in the crowd constantly taking Shite pictures, videos and being on their pinhole throughout a price of history? Can all go get fucked. Cheeky picture or two aye, but fucking enjoy the spectacle instead of wanting likes on yer wankagram.

And again, f**k Ramos. Ryan Reynolds looking fucking um bongo.

Sergio Ramos rattling cages all over the shop. beautiful man.

With the bold J_Stewart on this subject. Absolutely atrocious scumbag behaviour from Ramos but the heads gone antics that result are generally magnificent. 

Look at all these people complaining about scumbag behaviour. Lol.

6 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Absolutely.

Personally believe players themselves should refuse to play with someone like Ramos, for the sake of sportsmanship I'd literally grass up one of my team mates if they done something like he did to get Cuadrado sent off.

Absolutely.

Personally believe players themselves should refuse to play with someone like Ramos, for the sake of sportsmanship I'd literally grass up one of my team mates if they done something like he did to get Cuadrado sent off.

You sound like a barrel of laughs

With the bold J_Stewart on this subject. Absolutely atrocious scumbag behaviour from Ramos but the heads gone antics that result are generally magnificent. 

Nah, that's boring, IMO. Give me ridiculous shitehousery and a niggly, bad tempered cheatfest any day of the week. Great fun.

Hmmm I think it's boring when play is constantly held up because some soft c**t/cheat is rolling around screaming. But each to their own I suppose.

Archived