Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuadrado should have wellied that c**t in the head.

Yeah, I was thinking he should have punched him and really earn the sending off. A boot in the head is just as good.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

It still amazes me how pure cuntery like that in football still winds people up. I fucking love it. So entertaining, and boys like Ramos and Pepe have practically turned it in to an art form. Game would be so much more boring without it.

Bollocks, Stewart. 'The beautiful game - with shite bits added in for flavour'? Nah.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

It still amazes me how pure cuntery like that in football still winds people up. I fucking love it. So entertaining, and boys like Ramos and Pepe have practically turned it in to an art form. Game would be so much more boring without it.

Its entertaining, to a degree. What Ramos just done is beyond that line, for me anyway. Wind someone up fine, get in their head fine. Purposely launch yourself to the ground and writhe about, to get someone sent off in a once in a lifetime match for them, for no actual benefit as the games already done, is vile.

I think you are absolutely wrong. I'd say it's much much better watching players play with class. You know, getting up after strong challenges and not making a meal of things deliberately to get opponents sent off.

Archived