Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SeattleHibs said:

I'd prefer if commons were to stay. Good chemistry happening with him and the team.

Don't know if there's any truth to this, but some 'agent' guy on twitter said we've asked Celtic for hendo on loan but Brendan has said no.

I'd rather he stayed but looking at how this month has ended up the emergency loan has been excellent and if he does go there's time to bring someone else in.

Looking for a wee bit of help. A guy called Wilson who runs one of your busses phoned the Rock Bowling Club on Saturday to see about coming to the Rock on Saturday. I'm meant to phone him back but I've lost the beer mat I wrote his number on. Is he on here or do any of you guys know him. Cheers.

QPR interested in #JC35. Bids expected from a couple of clubs shortly. Don't expect we'll sell him but you never know, if the bid is ridiculous then we might end up doing it. I'd 100% keep him till the summer. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

In all seriousness, I would take a seven figure offer for Cummings. Enough firepower to win the league anyway and money in the bank for a better striker next season. I feel Hibs are running the risk of the big money passimg them by for Cummings.

He signed a new four year deal in the summer, he's on 12 goals despite playing much less minutes this season. Think he's averaging a goal every 92 mins. If we go up and he has say 20 goals his value will go up. We've already rejected 1.7m, I think we'd be stupid to sell him now. We need his goals and it's not like his value is going to go down. 

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In all seriousness, I would take a seven figure offer for Cummings. Enough firepower to win the league anyway and money in the bank for a better striker next season. I feel Hibs are running the risk of the big money passimg them by for Cummings.

Hibs turned down £1.7m close season and he's on a 4 year contract. Having him back playing regularly combined with promotion puts his stock in the sport higher and the club seems to be run very well financially so there's no rush whatsoever to sell him. 

3 minutes ago, 210516 said:

Crazy how it worked out for, played a massive part in us winning the cup. Just one of the heros. 

Glad hes back playing, obviously wasn't in shape from being injured but you could tell he had a bit of quality about him. 

17 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Crazy how it worked out for, played a massive part in us winning the cup. Just one of the heros. 

Glad hes back playing, obviously wasn't in shape from being injured but you could tell he had a bit of quality about him. 

Ken, it's one of these things that never works for us but it actually did this time!  And yeah, he's some shot stopper and I'm delighted his back at a no bad level. Glad he never stayed though as the legend will live on. 

Archived