Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/01/2017 at 22:12, RadgerTheBadger said:

Any stattos on here know how many points Rangers had last season after 21 games. I'd be surprised if they were 6 clear at the top that's for sure

Try statto.com m8

Great to see the Hibs turning the screw at the top of the table. 

I'm sure Lord Lennon of Byres Road will have a signing or two up his sleeve in January, especially if KC leaves the Sunshine on Leith Band.

#ggtth

Apparently Blackburn  want him. Hopefully he stays until the end of the season at least. Wasn't keen on him signing but he's the reason we are 6 points clear so has been an excellent signing regardless if he stays or goes. Also think he's had a good influence on Cummings and seems to have struck up a bit of a partnership.

I don't think Allan would come back but he would be superb in this team in the role Commons is playing at the moment.

I personally wouldn't mind but understand why others would, he'd help us get promoted and that's all I care about. 

Crane getting a deal tells me Lennon has told him he told him he'll get a chance at LB. I'd read he was leaving.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Would rather watch Shinnie give the ball away every week. That's how much I don't want Scott Allan back at Hibs.

I would rather we signed Conrad Logan as an attacking midfielder than being back SA. 

Scott Allan rumours doing the rounds on twitter again, supposedly it's a tie up between us, United, Hearts and MK Dons..
And looks like we've been offering long term contracts to youth players, Shaw, crane etc.

I'd be surprised if United want him. Already have too many players for that midfield role.

Archived