Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I was referring to that water buffalo looking thing in a Hibs top

Hawl, he might be a bush molesting weirdo who makes up BREAKING RUMOURS who banned me from his group on FB because I asked where's Griffiths about 18 days in a row, but he's still a fuckin hibby so watch your filthy Grangemouth mouth.

That interview, how on earth did Petrie go along with any of that? :lol:

Anyway, it seems that a "fan diary" consists of photos of adults drinking, photos of kids with facepaint, a couple of fan interviews and then any good video content that they've lifted from elsewhere without giving a credit.

Still not got used to finishing the season so early, keep checking twitter and forums for any bits of transfer news and it's only half way through May :( saying that, it should give us more time to bring in players and get them ready for next season. Absolutely buzzing to be a hibee right now

53 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Here is a bit of a scoop. We are interested in a former Celtic player who played under Lennon. Can't name names but it's 100% true 

Can't name names? It's in today's record.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

It's great to see Ambrose actually do well. He's confident as f**k.

He's a quality player to be honest.  Hopefully he can kick on and get himself back in the Nigerian squad too. 

They're bad enough as it is, never mind after what happened at Hampden. There will be a few bears out for "revenge" i would think. When we play them at Easter Road I'd give them the same amount of tickets as we did when we played them in the play off. We'd lose money but having nearly four thousand of them through here is asking for trouble. If we can afford to, I'd give them about 1500 tickets until this dies down a wee bit, if it does die down that is.

^^^shitting it from Sevco fans.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

^^^shitting it from Sevco fans.

You're right.  We should do what Killie do and give them half our stadium - for fair fight reasons, obviously. 

You're right.  We should do what Killie do and give them half our stadium - for fair fight reasons, obviously. 

We are all Rangers fans here anyway mate so we might as well profit #bluepound

Archived