Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Normal day at work :lol:

Hibs players and staff show up :lol:

Ask, as a Hearts fan, for photos with them :lol:

Use it as an opportunity to do the 5-1 hand thing, which died a death in about August 2012 :lol:

Have photos of you half-doing it, as you're a shitebag, with two players who weren't there on 19/05/12 :lol:

Lennon is so loyal to Hibs that he calls the guy out on being a p***k regardless :lol:

Brother in law somehow gets hold of the photos and posts them out on social media :lol:

Hibs shop him to his bosses and he gets the sack :lol:

Long, illiterate Facebook post which seems to lash out at everybody apart from Jason Cummings :lol:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Fri May 12 2017 at 23:23, Hibeesbounce75 said:

:lol::lol: 

LENNY LENNY 

image.png

image.png

Wow. Much as I am no great fan of Lennon its hard to see what he has done wrong here. For a member of staff in a service industry venue to offend and embarrass a high profile customer is moronic stupidity and the sort of thing you should lose a job over. Especially after allowing the photos to hit social media. Advertising the lack of professionalism further now doesnt strike me as wise behaviour for his future job prospects either.

Wow. Much as I am no great fan of Lennon its hard to see what he has done wrong here. For a member of staff in a service industry venue to offend and embarrass a high profile customer is moronic stupidity and the sort of thing you should lose a job over. Especially after allowing the photos to hit social media. Advertising the lack of professionalism further now doesnt strike me as wise behaviour for his future job prospects either.

The dopy c**t got an out with Dynamic Earth presumably saying resign and we won't sack you, which makes your next job easier to get. And his missus reveals exactly why he was punted. A pair of utter fannies.

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

The dopy c**t got an out with Dynamic Earth presumably saying resign and we won't sack you, which makes your next job easier to get. And his missus reveals exactly why he was punted. A pair of utter fannies.

Aye but 5-1 though.

2 hours ago, Lebowski said:

"Okay Mr. Bowie. You appeared to leave your last job at Dynamic Earth rather abruptly. Could you please explain the reason for leaving that job?"

"I uhh... umm... *very quietly* I made a 5-1 gesture behind Hibs manager Neil Lennon"

"... I'm sorry what was that?"

"Uh... Hibs were hosting their annual player awards dinner at Dynamic Earth. I got a picture with the manager Neil Lennon and made a 5-1 gesture behind me. He turned around and caught me."

".... John-Cleese.gif "

"I uhh.. assume that you're still going to consider me for this job?"

"... giphy.gif"

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I can see it being pretty sketchy through there when we play them.

There will be multiple cranium detachments if we manage to get a result through there.

Would imagine there'll be a massive police presence.

Can't fucking wait tbh.

4 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I can see it being pretty sketchy through there when we play them.

Aye ra bearz will be out looking for a fight. I'd definitely take a hard hat and a cagoule to sit in that wee corner tbh. Absolutely mental that they are allowed to stick away fans there. 

There will be multiple cranium detachments if we manage to get a result through there.
Would imagine there'll be a massive police presence.
Can't fucking wait tbh.

Aye I'll be there with bells on. You can just imagine the scenes if we beat them through there. Hopefully I'll be up the back and most of the coins and lighters don't reach my seat.

Aye ra bearz will be out looking for a fight. I'd definitely take a hard hat and a cagoule to sit in that wee corner tbh. Absolutely mental that they are allowed to stick away fans there. 

They're bad enough as it is, never mind after what happened at Hampden. There will be a few bears out for "revenge" i would think. When we play them at Easter Road I'd give them the same amount of tickets as we did when we played them in the play off. We'd lose money but having nearly four thousand of them through here is asking for trouble. If we can afford to, I'd give them about 1500 tickets until this dies down a wee bit, if it does die down that is.

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

They're bad enough as it is, never mind after what happened at Hampden. There will be a few bears out for "revenge" i would think. When we play them at Easter Road I'd give them the same amount of tickets as we did when we played them in the play off. We'd lose money but having nearly four thousand of them through here is asking for trouble. If we can afford to, I'd give them about 1500 tickets until this dies down a wee bit, if it does die down that is.

This.

The top end of Easter Road and Abbeyhill will resemble Syria if they get the full allocation.

Archived