Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am scared eh f**k all pal, capiche!?!

All this talk of letting things die down would make me think otherwise.

As you've said you've battered them once and will do again so why are you so worried? Glad that HB75 and the likes are there to hold your hand when they do come to Easter Road.

All this talk of letting things die down would make me think otherwise.

As you've said you've battered them once and will do again so why are you so worried? Glad that HB75 and the likes are there to hold your hand when they do come to Easter Road.

I'd rather the the residents of Leith did not have to deal with 4 thousand Rangers fans but it is what it is.

7 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Here is a bit of a scoop. We are interested in a former Celtic player who played under Lennon. Can't name names but it's 100% true 

^^^^

posted this whilst hiding in the bushes at East Mains.

6 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

He's a quality player to be honest.  Hopefully he can kick on and get himself back in the Nigerian squad too. 

I think he was just feeling pressure to perform at Celtc. The guy has quality to burn. I'm delighted for the guy.

57 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I think he was just feeling pressure to perform at Celtc. The guy has quality to burn. I'm delighted for the guy.

He was alright at Celtic with the odd moment of brilliance then the odd moment of Gary Caldwell.  His reputation has proceeded him and will be a great signing. 

Kelvin Wilson would be a good signing for Hibs if it can be done. Him & Ambrose struck up a good partnership - keeping out Messi in the win at Parkhead sticks out. Would scoosh it in the SPL. McGregor is an average footballer i'd have him as back up.

1 hour ago, paddymcp said:

Kelvin Wilson would be a good signing for Hibs if it can be done. Him & Ambrose struck up a good partnership - keeping out Messi in the win at Parkhead sticks out. Would scoosh it in the SPL. McGregor is an average footballer i'd have him as back up.

Pish.  f**k Kelvin Wilson, McGregor is fucking brilliant. 

... d'ya wanna fight?

Archived