mcgregor 

stevenson 

Maloney

mcginn  

bartley

swanson 

Cummings

Stokes 

Thought you were signing Whittaker, has it fallen through?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Doesn't surprise me he's a ***. Did you hear him the other day practically greeting about 10 times at wee bairns running on the pitch? Must've been having flashbacks 

:lol: fair call.  Loves himself too, a bigger whalloper you couldn't find. 

Doesn't surprise me he's a ***. Did you hear him the other day practically greeting about 10 times at wee bairns running on the pitch? Must've been having flashbacks 

The mighty green and white

Hibernian EFF CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

7 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

The mighty green and white

Hibernian EFF CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

STOP WINDING ME UP KDM!!!! 

Just wish the c**t would read the team news, half time scores and any subs or time added on. And stop playing pishy music that drowns out and kills any momentum with the atmosphere. Actually despise it. Makes me burn up with rage.

all you ever hear is: 

crowd : hibs hibs WHoaahh, hibs hibs...WHOAAHHH HIBS HIBS WHOAAHHHHHH ONE TWO THREE FOUR ....WE COULD BE HEROOEESSS ME AND YOOOOOO

I used to criticise the amount of folk who turned up late at games, squeezing past to get to their seats.

I now understand these people are avoiding having to listen to the utter c**t of an announcer and his shitey music.

They now have my full support and respect.

I think Ambrose will be an excellent permanent addition to Hibs.  He may have gotten stick at Celtic for being error-prone but most of the time he's very solid and will provide an experienced head at the back.  He also has a good attitude and work ethic which will be good for your Premiership campaign.  Considering the dubious quality of defenders across most of the Scottish Prem, the addition of Ambrose and Stokes would almost certainly guarantee a top 6 next season.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

STOP WINDING ME UP KDM!!!! 

Just wish the c**t would read the team news, half time scores and any subs or time added on. And stop playing pishy music that drowns out and kills any momentum with the atmosphere. Actually despise it. Makes me burn up with rage.

all you ever hear is: 

crowd : hibs hibs WHoaahh, hibs hibs...WHOAAHHH HIBS HIBS WHOAAHHHHHH ONE TWO THREE FOUR ....WE COULD BE HEROOEESSS ME AND YOOOOOO

Tell you what else.  See all that let's get some fat b*****ds or wee bairns on the pitch to kick balls v a stupid mascot at half time.    Get that to f**k anaw.  Failing that stick them in the away half to do it. The pitch at half time is for warming up players.  Not for fat b*****ds to hoof balls miles wide.

Gutted to see the big man leave, but probably for the best. Didn't see him starting every game next season, and he's probably looking at coaching, and probably a move nearer his home. Can see him ending at Norwich coaching team or whatever. interesting that mcgeouch, fyvie and boyle still to be announced. I for one would love to see these three sign on.

4 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Anything to do with him failing a drugs test or jsut not part of Lennon's plans?

He's shite but the drugs thing was the main reason. Absolute scheme goblin of the highest order. 

Archived