Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Let's be honest, the **** are notorious for their empty threats. Mind they were going to boycott all our grounds? I tell you what, I hope the atmosphere when we play them is prope vile and proper hatred. And I hope we gub them something silly and goad the life out them. The seethe when Scott Robertson put us ahead at Ibrox in 2015, they were actually foaming at the mouth as hibs fans crashed through the plastic Barriers, went practically a spitting distance away from them. If there's any trouble when we play them, let me tell you that I'll be in for all of you if I see them try their shitebag tactics x 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Let's be honest, the **** are notorious for their empty threats. Mind they were going to boycott all our grounds? I tell you what, I hope the atmosphere when we play them is prope vile and proper hatred. And I hope we gub them something silly and goad the life out them. The seethe when Scott Robertson put us ahead at Ibrox in 2015, they were actually foaming at the mouth as hibs fans crashed through the plastic Barriers, went practically a spitting distance away from them. If there's any trouble when we play them, let me tell you that I'll be in for all of you if I see them try their shitebag tactics x 

You be running with the CCS that day HB hehe ??

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Fair enough. I am sure it will be an interesting day. I am also sure you will go through with a decent mob.

Hearing we've got something special planned that I obviously can't share on here. You'll know what I mean when it happens.

It's the scarfers I worry about HB. As you know first hand, Rangers will be quite happy to take liberties with ordinary fans.

8 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Your suggestion on our what's app group was VERY bold I must say.

Don't go into the fine details on here, Dom. There could be **** or grasses lurking. It's going to be spectacular. It's going to be the greatest tactical masterclass since Jose Mourinho at inter Milan. They won't know what's hit them.

18 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Wow. Much as I am no great fan of Lennon its hard to see what he has done wrong here. For a member of staff in a service industry venue to offend and embarrass a high profile customer is moronic stupidity and the sort of thing you should lose a job over. Especially after allowing the photos to hit social media. Advertising the lack of professionalism further now doesnt strike me as wise behaviour for his future job prospects either.

In for a penny, in for a pound apparently. Front page and a full inside page in todays "Sun" whining about it too. And he "never put it on Facebook". Oh, but he did send it to a family member who did because she is a Hibs fan. So thats not his fault at all then!

Let it go man. You tried to act the tool and got caught out. Man up, stop snivelling and get your head down and maybe eventually you will get a new job. Advertising your idiocy in the national press isnt going to help.

Archived