Cringeworthy Moments

Hedgecutter

I always thought Se7en was a tremendous movie right up until the bit at the end where Brad Pitt forgot to act and delivered his lines in the strangest way. "What's in the bah-ah-ahx?" and "You lie!" are pretty gruesome.

I know that The Office is exclusively based on cringe-inducing humour but there's one bit that I just can't watch - at the very end of the first episode of the second series, Tim starts slow dancing with Dawn, just as Lee enters, and Lee pushes Tim against a filing cabinet. Cannot watch it at all.

Near the start of Deliverance the character Drew Ballinger (Ronny Cox) has a guitar round his neck in the car, yes in the fucking car.

He then gets out of the car, guitar still round his neck, stretches and yawns and proceeds to duet with the fucking Pars supporter.

:lol:

I was about to find the exact same link on youTube and post it up

I'm going to guess Dolph Lundgren perhaps influenced that section of the "script"

is he compensating for a roid induced midget dick perhaps?!

Anything Orloondo Bland says in LOTR.

Special shout out to "A red sun rises, blood has been spilled this night". Or the one where there are crows and he says "Carrowmine from Dunland" or some nonsense like that in an incredibly serious voice.

IIRC, you can take your pick from this one:

Absolutely criminal that it hasn't had a DVD release. Needs to be watched, in the same way as The Room.

tumblr_nzpse7HhrH1uaywuco3_250.gif

I hadn't realised how much nudity there is in that film - Jennifer Jason Leigh gets her kit off too? Ooft, might need to be watched again.

Archived