Spain vs Italy

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain should dominate the midfield but I can see the Italians doing a job on Morata in the same way they took care of Lukaku.

If Italy can get the ball to stick to Pelle and he can bring the runners from midfield and wing backs into play they could have a bit of joy on the counter.

An early goal for Spain will make this a much better game but I don't care for that, I want my bet to come in, even if my winnings are now only worth 1/5 of what they were at the start of the tournament  :P .

I hope it is a repeat of the 2012 final. I know plenty of people hate Spain's pass, pass, pass and pass again, but they do it so much better than anyone else, and anything is better than watching the Italians play. Besides, they deserve to get horsed for playing so badly and allowing the Irish to beat them.

Vamos España

With this being such a big game between 2 of the favourites, I was worried we wouldn't get an update on England.

So relieved.

:lol:

I just don't watch any of the pre/post match & half-time chat, it's the only way of avoiding it. Though to be honest, even that doesn't always work either! I almost threw the remote at the TV when I was watching one game (Switzerland v France I think) and totally out of the blue the commentator suddenly started chatting about the upcoming England game and asking his co-commentator who he thought Roy should play up front. 

Archived