Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/10/2016 at 14:16, Bishop Briggs said:

Wolves have binned Walter Zenga after only 87 days! 

Big Sam's next job?

On 25/10/2016 at 21:48, Ivo den Bieman said:

Quite a harsh sacking for Caldwell there IMO. Think he should probably have been given a little more time.

Big Sam to Wolves would not surprise me one bit.

It's on! - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37798804 ;)

"Former England boss Sam Allardyce, Nigel Pearson and Paul Lambert are among the candidates being considered by Wolves for the vacant manager's job."

On 10/25/2016 at 21:48, Ivo den Bieman said:

Quite a harsh sacking for Caldwell there IMO. Think he should probably have been given a little more time.

Big Sam to Wolves would not surprise me one bit.

I think he'll be flashing his big frilly knickers at Sunderland,

The list of games selected for live coverage are as follows:

January

Thur 12: Reading v QPR, 8.00pm (Championship)

Fri 13: Leeds v Derby County, 7.45pm (Championship)

Sat 14: Wolves v Aston Villa, 5.30pm (Championship)

Mon 16: Brentford v Newcastle, 7.45pm (Championship) *subject to FA Cup replays

Fri 20: Brighton v Sheffield Wednesday, 7.45pm (Championship) 

Sat 21: QPR v Fulham, 12.30pm (Championship)

Sat 21: Barnsley v Leeds, 5.30pm (Championship)

Tue 31: Brentford v Aston Villa, 7.45pm (Championship)

February 

Wed 1: Newcastle v QPR, 7.45pm (Championship)

Thu 2: Huddersfield v Brighton, 7.45pm (Championship)

This announcement is being made as part of an ongoing commitment between the EFL and Sky Sports to ensure clubs and their fans are given at least five weeks' notice ahead of any matches selected for live television coverage.

Wow that was a painful watch and tbh I'm not that all surprised. Home performance have been honking apart from Villa at the start of the season. Every time I sit in my seat before kick off I'm buzzing for the match then when I see how we play after a couple of minutes all that excitement just leaves. We are playing poor football just now at home it's always the same sideways passes as well as going back the way only to hoof the ball up field for their defenders to win in the air. It's like when I was watching Arbroath back in the day punt ball uptop all the time.

FF not been same since the 'fiasco' happened and he came on today and basically did nothing, he's lost all the confidence and basically when he gets ball he can't wait to get rid of the bloody thing and I wouldn't b bothered if he goes in January but who the hell would want to buy him.

CC needs to buckle up his ideas quickotherwise he can be shown the door. 

No great surprise, beating early favourites Coyle and Monk to the push. The former's peg must surely still be shoogly but full marks to Mr Monk for not only surviving this long but getting Leeds into a play off place. The boy is doning good.

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

11 points out of 15 under our New Messiah.

:thumbsdown

Even at 1-0 up I knew rovers would lose that game. Alarming that most clubs in the bottom half have changed manager but Coyle is still in a job with it not even appearing to be under any threat. Travesty of an appointment in the first place. f**k venkys 

Blackburn were the better side first half mate. I'd have had no complaints if we'd gone in behind . Second half we were well on top and deserved to win. Mildly irritated that you wore your away kits cos I've always thought the Blackburn home shirt is smart as f**k.
It's not right what has happened to your club though.

Venkys Out.

Archived