Football league 2016-2017

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been to 4 home games this season and despite topping the Championship we have contrived to lose three of those to inferior sides.  Last time we were in that league I went to 4 aways, seeing us claim a whopping one point and missing QPR (which we won) due to a jumper on the train track.  Bearing in mind that I started going to a few aways a season in the most successful period in recent history it took me about 9 years to see a maiden away win and since then I've missed Barca away due to showers and been held at gunpoint at a hotel in Belgrade.  I'm going to Burton the week before xmas and tempted to put my house on them.

Been to 4 home games this season and despite topping the Championship we have contrived to lose three of those to inferior sides.  Last time we were in that league I went to 4 aways, seeing us claim a whopping one point and missing QPR (which we won) due to a jumper on the train track.  Bearing in mind that I started going to a few aways a season in the most successful period in recent history it took me about 9 years to see a maiden away win and since then I've missed Barca away due to showers and been held at gunpoint at a hotel in Belgrade.  I'm going to Burton the week before xmas and tempted to put my house on them.

Would you like me to buy you a ticket to the Newcastle-Villa game?

Archived