Italian Football Thread

Kris.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/06/2019 at 18:28, RandomGuy. said:

Italian football is just Rangers. 

Big in the 90s but shite now, and has resorted to spunking an absolute fortune on glitter to poor over themselves to try and look less like shite.

on the assumption serie A starts sometime mid-late august,one way of not looking so tinpot and amateurish would be to maybe publish some fixtures.even the north of Scotland juniors have published fixtures by now

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2019 at 08:41, LondonHMFC said:

Fabrizio Piscitelli, one of the main faces of the Irriducibili was shot dead in Rome yesterday. 

full story (with plenty of interesting background):

Diabolik, king of football’s far-right ultras, died as he lived … violently

in other news, Hellas' otherwise underwhelming build up to the new season may be set to descend quickly into absolute farce:

- they're actively trying to sign Mario Balotelli

- rumours abound that fratello fallo artificiale David fucking Sullivan is considering the purchase of a significant shareholding in the club...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to attempt to go to the Roma v Atalanta game on the 25th.

What advice do people have for going to a game at the Stadio Olimpico? It's pretty similar to Hampden, so is it worth while paying the extra for the sidelines? Am I best arranging tickets before I travel, or just get them at a Roma shop when I arrive in Rome?

scottish saltires at the bentegodi this evening - henderson fan club in full effect !

pity his fucking arsehole of a polish teammate made the shitest challenge ever to concede a penalty , get sent off and  all take the steam out of a flying start by Hellas - the twɑt

timage.png.36e0adc659b0c6a0d6eab9ddc55ee56a.png