Arbroath vs Dundee United

Lichtie78

Love the United Arbroath love in here

I thought we would've got pumped last night because of the pre season games we have played

Happy with the guys though and buzzing for Mutch, mates put a hunner on him getting capped for Scotland :lol: done great for 17

Good seeing Boab Kader and Doris look threatening at times

Scott will be great when fit he's only trained a few times

All in all happy with the boys and I absolutely love Dick Campbell

Had a good bevy with United friends and currently pished, been up since 8 and already watched the re run

Smokies and Wine

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad that the Funsters' obsession with Dundee's big team has dissipated.  Otherwise I'd be tempted to think they have nothing else in their lives worth thinking about.

[emoji38]
You were told last season your team was shite. That was because I was 'jealous'. 

You got relegated.

I'm telling you now your team is shite. It's because I am 'driven by hatred'. You should learn to accept the truth, your team are utter shite. If you perform well, I'll say you performed well. It's just because I tell you you're shite all the time.

Being truthful isn't hatred, it's for the best. x

Ooft absolute snotters here. Verge of breakdown material before the season has started. Hatred isn't an easy thing to control, but some basic anger management therapy and you'll probably be OK.

1 minute ago, Desert Nomad said:

Better than Rangers or Celtic like most St Johnstone fans eh.

I don't know a single St Johnstone fan who supports them, Manchester United and Liverpool seem the most popular. 

The people of Perth don't equal the St Johnstone support btw.

Tell me, Ecto. What is it I am envious about Dundee United at this point in time?

The league they operate in?

The fact they are asset stripped? 

The fact their chairman wants out but nobody wants in? 

Dundee was run terribly and as you said, United achieved to pull level with Dundee on a major trophy haul. Both clubs have quite poor records. I'd say that United have a worse record seeing as you seem to be making out they've been fantastically well run and had a free run whilst clubs like Dundee languished. 

Then you have the fact they shot their bolt and spent a fortune trying to stay up - and failed. 

I ask again, Ecto. What am I envious of? 

Or just shut your pus, you walloper.

this ^^^^^^, tells everybody, everything, I was kind of hoping Dundee had a decent season, but now, meh, now off you pop, you slavering wreck

52 minutes ago, ecto said:

this ^^^^^^, tells everybody, everything, I was kind of hoping Dundee had a decent season, but now, meh, now off you pop, you slavering wreck

I see, you, my Arbroath coast friend, decided, to ignore, the main question, then every question, thereafter. 

It's not fun trying to type like you, so I'll just go back to normal. 

Thank you. 

Guest DAVIDB69

Still not sure how this league cup will pan out guessing we will need about 8 points minimum to have a chance of being a best runner up. So Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath need to be beaten .

Although this might a group where a low points wins it and second goes out

5 minutes ago, Aufc said:

I thought telfer looked not bad? Quite tidy in the middle of the park. Surely having flood and murdoch together would just be two destroyers playing?

There is definitely still something about Telfer as a player IMO but he doesn't show it often enough and isn't enough of a presence to play the deeper role. He had a couple of really decent challenges last night and was a threat with some of his passing but at other times he was wandering around without a clue positionally. I would disagree about both Flood and Murdoch both being 'destroyers' as both are technically pretty decent. For me Murdoch can play the box-to-box role quite well and if we can get the three attacking midfielders to click then we will need two solid midfielders anyway. Still no real idea where McKinnon sees Toshney in all of this. The Raith fans were insisting he was going to be used as a defensive midfielder but we now have enough in there, I don't think he has anything about him as a fullback so it might be central defence (or a rotation of all three depending on who we are playing).

Archived