Lorry crash in Nice

G-MAN

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Talking of Bratwursts they are only €3 in Berlin so say £2.60-£2.70 but they charge £5 up Princes Street. I like them and was going to get one today seen as I was hungry but I wasn't that hungry

EU Tariffs m8 #brexit

23 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Talking of Bratwursts they are only €3 in Berlin so say £2.60-£2.70 but they charge £5 up Princes Street. I like them and was going to get one today seen as I was hungry but I wasn't that hungry

One? One is no use to anybody!

I await all the bams on Facebook giving it "but whys nobody mentioning (such and such an attack elsewhere)

Well personally attacks elsewhere I couldn't give a shit. I've been to Berlin, Paris, Brussels and the airport that was attacked in Istanbul so took an interest in those events

I was in Berlin two weeks ago at that very market, I also had tickets for the France v Germany game that was bombed but luckily through ill health I couldn't make it. That is why I take an interest in certain events. I'm sorry if that goes against some wee doo gooders agenda

I've never been to the Allepo, never been to New York either and the same goes for other such places that have been done in. I send my condolences to the families etc but that's as far as it goes from my POV

5 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

I await all the bams on Facebook giving it "but whys nobody mentioning (such and such an attack elsewhere)

Well personally attacks elsewhere I couldn't give a shit. I've been to Berlin, Paris, Brussels and the airport that was attacked in Istanbul so took an interest in those events

I was in Berlin two weeks ago at that very market, I also had tickets for the France v Germany game that was bombed but luckily through ill health I couldn't make it. That is why I take an interest in certain events. I'm sorry if that goes against some wee doo gooders agenda

I've never been to the Allepo, never been to New York either and the same goes for other such places that have been done in. I send my condolences to the families etc but that's as far as it goes from my POV

It could have been you!

19 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Also emphasise with this. Its almost like saying you wouldn't discriminate in your grief between your mum dying and another woman...load of ****. We have very close cultural and economical ties to these places and as a result our emphasis on the horror being experienced is that much more acute as many of us have been to these places. It hits home as it could easily be in Edinburgh or Glasgow. 

2 minutes ago, ajwffc said:

Don't they claim responsibility for just about every at the moment even if it had zero to do with them?

They're distancing themselves from the Russian Ambassador assassination saying the gunman was an apostate and nothing to do with them.

Archived