Edinburgh City v Forfar 6/8/16

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bearing in mind that Hibs are playing away from home on Saturday and Hearts play this Sunday, I think a few of their supporters will come along. Especially since their season ticket holders are allowed to come in through the turnstiles for £6. I'll make a guess at a crowd of around 580. If the crowd goes over 1,000 I'll eat Mr Blobby!

When Forfar played Meadowbank Thistle in their inaugural season in Division Two at Meadowbank, the crowd was 496 and the result was 0-0.

I'm going for a high scoring draw tomorrow.

Hard going . Pitch was difficult . Couple good finishes from Milne and lister but penalty looked a bit soft but we will take it . No idea what happened at the end bit silly by all involved .

Good to start with 3 points , better view than expected from that stand and I thought there would have been a bigger crowd

Good 3 points and slightly more comfortable than the last 3 minutes suggested.

First visit and I can't believe I'd heard so many comments about it being a dreadful ground to watch football. Have those people never been to Albion Rovers or Cowdenbeath?

Not sure if Cox got a second yellow or straight red.

A win is a win but we will get a better idea of how good or bad we are next week against Cowdenbeath.

I don't see the point of having home and away queues then letting fans sit anywhere. You get a better atmosphere when fans are segregated. It was like sitting in a dentists waiting room at times!

A win is a win but we will get a better idea of how good or bad we are next week against Cowdenbeath.

I don't see the point of having home and away queues then letting fans sit anywhere. You get a better atmosphere when fans are segregated. It was like sitting in a dentists waiting room at times!

It all felt a bit bizzare.

Bearing in mind that Hibs are playing away from home on Saturday and Hearts play this Sunday, I think a few of their supporters will come along. Especially since their season ticket holders are allowed to come in through the turnstiles for £6. I'll make a guess at a crowd of around 580. If the crowd goes over 1,000 I'll eat Mr Blobby!

When Forfar played Meadowbank Thistle in their inaugural season in Division Two at Meadowbank, the crowd was 496 and the result was 0-0.

I'm going for a high scoring draw tomorrow.

Not a bad guess -549.

47 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Not a bad guess -549.

It's not every day the crowd get to stay after the final whistle to watch a boxing match. Forfar fans were booing the teams walking off the pitch. It looked like the punch-up at the Meadowbank OK Corral in the Forfar goalmouth. But it was just Joseph Mbu and David Cox being red-carded for handbags at close rangeCrown%20entertained%20by%20punch%20up%20

Strange hearing about Joe getting sent off he had a good record with discipline while with us hardly got a yellow never mind a red. What actually happened?

I wish I could tell you but I have no idea. Big stramash [emoji1]

Archived