Motherwell @ Kilmarnock

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Clark has shrunk the pitch, last minute. Presumably to contain the rampant pace of Johnson and Ainsworth against his Sunday League team.

And for some reason players have to wear suits, because it's important to look good while you're taking a shoeing.

The pitch stuff is fine - if I was Clark, I'd also want to turn every game in a turgid midfield shitfest as I desperately tried to scrape enough points to make 10th place in front of a bored, ever dwindling support - but the suit stuff is an outrage! If he was a truly modern coach, he'd have insisted on mandatory smart-casual...

The utter lack of Killie fans now contributing to this thread shows, imo, the lack of faith we have in getting anything from the match.

I could be wrong, but I have the fear about tomorrow.

It never sits well with me when folk see us as clear favourites. Hopefully they do shit tomorrow but I fancy Killie to come good under Clark and by the law if averages, if nothing else, surely one of their umpteen signings has to be decent.

Going to say 2-1 Motherwell with it being a scrappy game.

9 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

It never sits well with me when folk see us as clear favourites. Hopefully they do shit tomorrow but I fancy Killie to come good under Clark and by the law if averages, if nothing else, surely one of their umpteen signings has to be decent.

Going to say 2-1 Motherwell with it being a scrappy game.

Two so far, as far as I'm concerned.  Jones and Coulibaly.

#goodreturnrate

Enjoy a run down to Ayrshire on a sunny Saturday, be great to come back up the road with the points. I take it Well fans will be housed in the stand behind the goal as normal?

Archived