League 2 Attendances

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

You guys must be used to it by now, having the lowest home attendances for many years now.  Not surprised you feel it to be pitiful or more embarrassing to be honest? 

Don't think it bothers a single Cowden fan.  We're all aware our crowds are shite.

Have any of these massive crowds people seem to be getting excited about brought any respective success to the clubs recently?

Thought it was only the likes of Falkirk fans that cared about that stuff.

13 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

You guys must be used to it by now, having the lowest home attendances for many years now.  Not surprised you feel it to be pitiful or more embarrassing to be honest? 

Not as embarrassed as you lot for having trouble at another home game.

11 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Don't think there's a Cowden fan who gives a flying f**k about them. We go our way and they go theirs

Easy tiger, am just curious

16 minutes ago, ecto said:

Easy tiger, am just curious

No problem:lol: as I said 2 separate things with the only connection being the ground. Think their crowds vary probably around 1000 or so for run of the mill meetings but bigger crowds for big events.

Can't really compare the both there are only 2 stock car tracks in the country and folk travel all over to them, while the football of course is a more local thing.

38 minutes ago, CowdenConvert said:

Don't think it bothers a single Cowden fan.  We're all aware our crowds are shite.

Have any of these massive crowds people seem to be getting excited about brought any respective success to the clubs recently?

Thought it was only the likes of Falkirk fans that cared about that stuff.

Well yes, Dunfermline walked the league we were both in last year and the previous years winners, a struggling Morton, were able to afford a great strike force at the January window to eventually win the title.  Working on the same principal your low crowds have brought relegation 2 years on the bounce.  Is this recent enough?

ETA, ok you're on about this leagues numbers.  But in all seriousness, do you think your low attendances are a significant reason for the relegations?

17 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Well yes, Dunfermline walked the league we were both in last year and the previous years winners, a struggling Morton, were able to afford a great strike force at the January window to eventually win the title.  Working on the same principal your low crowds have brought relegation 2 years on the bounce.  Is this recent enough?

ETA, ok you're on about this leagues numbers.  But in all seriousness, do you think your low attendances are a significant reason for the relegations?

We just don't have a decent home support. There doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it. Even if we were top of the league I doubt we'd get more than 400.

29 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Prey tell what game you are on about?  Or are you spouting shit as per usual... go back to counting Forfar fans "mate" 

Well, stewards were frisking folk before the Cowden game and when asked why were told that trouble was expected.

Haven't seen that in any of the other league games.  

Segregation at a league 2 game v Forfar! Why?

Weren't there any folk chucked out on Saturday?

Well, accused of spouting shit from the master of shit is a complement. 

6 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Well, stewards were frisking folk before the Cowden game and when asked why were told that trouble was expected.

Haven't seen that in any of the other league games.  

Segregation at a league 2 game v Forfar! Why?

Weren't there any folk chucked out on Saturday?

Well, accused of spouting shit from the master of shit is a complement. 

Where was the trouble? There wasn't any trouble... only in your imagination. 

Not a clue about why the fans of both clubs where searched or why the game was segregated... it happened at the stadiums with larger attendances! 

I assume he is referring to me. I went to the toilet closest to the hospitality, we had a corner, and then a succession of corners, we scored, I'd had countless pints and god knows how much wine, we scored, I went mental, as you would, I was then walked round to the back of the stand by 1 old steward, before being told to get ooot for being in wrong end, not one Forfar fan even took an issue, got pelters, it was a laugh, walked back in at the end of the game past all the Forfar fans, had a bit of banter and resumed my place in hospitality. This does not constitute 'bother'. Sake.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

I assume he is referring to me. I went to the toilet closest to the hospitality, we had a corner, and then a succession of corners, we scored, I'd had countless pints and god knows how much wine, we scored, I went mental, as you would, I was then walked round to the back of the stand by 1 old steward, before being told to get ooot for being in wrong end, not one Forfar fan even took an issue, got pelters, it was a laugh, walked back in at the end of the game past all the Forfar fans, had a bit of banter and resumed my place in hospitality. This does not constitute 'bother'. Sake.

Do not encourage them please!  Rather embarrassing that a Cowden fan bothered to bring it up... says it all really. 

8 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

Do not encourage them please!  Rather embarrassing that a Cowden fan bothered to bring it up... says it all really. 

From the individual, who, for two seasons posted on Cowden threads even although we were in different leagues!

Says it all really.

Just now, Aberdeen Cowden said:

From the individual, who, for two seasons posted on Cowden threads even although we were in different leagues!

Says it all really.

And you and your cohorts never posted on Arbroath threads? Works both ways... you are the only one belly aching about it now... says it all really.  Now please take your ramblings about the imaginary trouble at Arbroath FC and go away... please! 

21 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

says it all really. 

11 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Says it all really.

2 minutes ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

says it all really.  

It's all been said lads, getting embarrassing now

Archived