Hibernian vs Dunfermline

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

So what's the score if the south stand is opened to hibs fans? Split horizontal or by the upper/lower?

What's the capacity?

Both end stand hol around 4k IIRC, would seem sensible to just split the south stand 50/50 between home and away fans.

So what's the score if the south stand is opened to hibs fans? Split horizontal or by the upper/lower?

What's the capacity?

In the past it's been done horizontally, that stand holds just under 4,000.

Why does it say there is limited availability for almost the entire away end when we've only sold 400 tickets so far?

That's because Hibs fans can't buy tickets for that stand through our website.

The last time we face Dunfermline there was a crowd of around 15k. I'm sure there was a raffle for cup final tickets though and it was a relegation decider. We won 4-0 and were 3-0 up after 15 minutes. That horrible cretinous p***k Doherty scored the first. Hanlon scored an absolute raker of a volley too which was about 4 yards not over the line :lol:

The last time we face Dunfermline there was a crowd of around 15k. I'm sure there was a raffle for cup final tickets though and it was a relegation decider. We won 4-0 and were 3-0 up after 15 minutes. That horrible cretinous p***k Doherty scored the first. Hanlon scored an absolute raker of a volley too which was about 4 yards not over the line :lol:

Aye, Hanlon hit the bar and the ball was closer to the 6 yard line than it was the goal line :lol:

A goal we should have been seething about but everyone realised we'd just be waisting our energy. The game was over and we were down regardless.

Did a guy not get thrown out because the ball boys refused to do their job and he jumped the barrier to give the ball back? Disgraceful bit of jobsworthing.

I much prefered the first game where somehow Paul Willis was MoM and McCann scored a beautiful back post volley.

Archived