Hibernian vs Dunfermline

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGeouch & Boyle changed the game for us, we were honking in the second half. Grant Holt had a mare as well.

Playing 3 centre halves at home needs to stop and stop now. We are far too slow in midfield with just Bartley & McGinn in there.

Bring in a quality left footed winger and go 4-4-2 with McGeouch and McGinn in the centre.

Well that was utter shite :lol:

I argued with folk moaning about our team not being nearly ready yet a few weeks back but for us still to be all over the shop isn't on. This formation just doesn't work in these games. It's no surprise we looked much better with 4-4-2, even with two players our of position.

And yet for all that, we've came through two toughish games with 6 points and a wee gap over United already. Do some half decent business in the next few weeks and things will be looking good.

Very hard lines on Dunfermline, played some tidy stuff. Looked way better than Falkirk anyway, who most would pick for the playoffs.

Not the best performance. Didn't realise the first goal was an own goal till I was checking the scores at half time. Seemed like a different team came out second half, Reilly was allowed in to score way to easy. Was getting fed up with Cummings before his goal; constantly cutting inside and shooting when Holt and Keatings were in much better positions.

Not the best of games but a win is a win

Unbelievable that Lennon didn't change a thing from Tuesday, absolutely horrible formation. We'll never see McGinn at his best playing like that, was totally isolated again. McGregor is also a fucking liability. Only won thanks to hilariously bad defending, though McGeouch's pass that led to it was superb.

Still, 2 wins from 2. Add a Hendo or a Mallan and we'll walk this league.

16 minutes ago, steely59 said:

To all the Pars we know, we're top of the league and your no, I guess we were right, your black and white shite. We're top of the league and your no COYR

i%252Bgot%252Ban%252Bad%252Bsaying%252Bq

9 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Unbelievable that Lennon didn't change a thing from Tuesday, absolutely horrible formation. We'll never see McGinn at his best playing like that, was totally isolated again. McGregor is also a fucking liability. Only won thanks to hilariously bad defending, though McGeouch's pass that led to it was superb.

Still, 2 wins from 2. Add a Hendo or a Mallan and we'll walk this league.

For Hendo/Mallan see Andrew Shinnie, apparently. 

Archived