Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Anyone who has paid the slightest bit of attention to this forum would know that 'Grim O'Grady' has been an all-round Walter Mitty character and genuinely terrible human being for months, if not years. With any luck he will go the way of the thick, Bo'ness bigot soon and will not be missed. 

There's a couple of things I don't get that I've probably missed if someone can explain them to me, back at the start when 8 mile followed throbbers profile with 15 followers how did he know a) that Bobby followed throbber in the first place and b) that out of the 15 people which one Bobby actually was? So that he wasn't just sending the "hi mate" message to say throbbers cousin or some such? 

Unless his twitter handle is @bobbyskidmarks I don't really get it 

Just now, Adam said:

Jesus.  Seek help.  Genuinely.  

Adam I know you are Bobby's buddy, surely you can see the funny side of that?

Am I wrong, if Tynies post had been mine, would Skidmarks not have torn me a new arsehole?

Lighten friends, it's not serious bidness.

Grimbo

Constantly pouring fuel on a fire. It's like he enjoys getting dogs abuse.

I don't know if that was intended, but talk about kicking a man when he's down. :lol:

Just now, Grim O'Grady said:

Adam I know you are Bobby's buddy, surely you can see the funny side of that?

Am I wrong, if Tynies post had been mine, would Skidmarks not have torn me a new arsehole?

Lighten friends, it's not serious bidness.

Grimbo

I genuinely think I have responded to maybe a dozen of Bobby's posts in all my years of posting on here.  Your paranoia knows no bounds.

1 minute ago, Barry Manilow said:

8mile sent me a DM on friday asking for my twitter handle which I gave him and subsequently followed back, I then noticed I had a private message from him on twitter from about 2am this morning telling me about his banning on here and various other shit, it ran to about 8 paragraphs and I can only describe it as 'fucking mental' :o

Screenshot plz.

1 minute ago, Barry Manilow said:

8mile sent me a DM on friday asking for my twitter handle which I gave him and subsequently followed back, I then noticed I had a private message from him on twitter from about 2am this morning telling me about his banning on here and various other shit, it ran to about 8 paragraphs and I can only describe it as 'fucking mental' :o

You should get that posted.

20 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

You really need to take a breather away from the forum. I'm not going to insult you because obviously it doesn't work, but this forum is quite clearly not good for your well-being. It's been said that you're a bit of a gent in real life and I won't deny that since I don't actually know you. However, this boring, tired internet persona of yours has run its course and you should just stop it altogether.

It's a shame the mods aren't doing anything about it as, although you're not an offensive/derogatory/racist/sexist/malicious poster, you spam the place to f**k with your constant nonsense and it needs to come to an end. 

Edited by smpar