Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Are you suggesting there’s a level of intellect involved in this debate about red dots and ignore lists?

It is just a really obvious wind up schtick. Big give aways are the style of posting, phrases like "forum experience", etc. Yet people - mostly obvious brain donors like Biggie, 14 mile, Magee, etc - still fall for it. 

I'm surprised it has worked tbh.

Edited by JMDP

I'm not sure the forum could survive without the scintillating contributions of (checks notes) 'Mark Connolly', so I think you're being a little hasty.

There was one time during an FA cup tie between Sutton Utd and Arsenal when Tim Vine (Sutton Utd fan) was a guest pundit at half time on the BBC. He was being pretty unfunny and obnoxious and I, unaware of who he was, asked about him and got a funny response that made me lol at the time. I had always thought it was Mark Connelly but after searching the post out have found out that it was actually Patrick Bateman. A funny response nonetheless.

IMG_1860.jpg

There was one time during an FA cup tie between Sutton Utd and Arsenal when Tim Vine (Sutton Utd fan) was a guest pundit at half time on the BBC. He was being pretty unfunny and obnoxious and I, unaware of who he was, asked about him and got a funny response that made me lol at the time. I had always thought it was Mark Connelly but after searching the post out have found out that it was actually Patrick Bateman. A funny response nonetheless.

IMG_1860.jpg.2a632a0e7d564922bb9c87734f03f686.jpg
This is the sort of anecdote I pay my monthly internet membership for.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
21 minutes ago, throbber said:

IMG_1860.jpg.2a632a0e7d564922bb9c87734f03f686.jpg

This is the sort of anecdote I pay my monthly internet membership for.

It’s no wonder his Mrs always wants her family round if that’s the standard of anecdote she has to contend with. 

If anyone wants to collect the pieces of Kincy's head from across multiple threads, that would be great. 
He's going to need some amount of paracetamol this morning for that hangover.
He has been busy for the last couple of weeks. Full throttle look at me stuff. Incessant rantings about Scotlands part in the British empire and other weird content.

11 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Much the same as the chap you’ve quoted tbh.

I cant see I see much of JMDP apart from when he was head to head with Rab. In fairness I was in full agreement with anyone wanting Rab emptied. Will keep an eye out for his work, but I find it hard to believe he could be in the Kincardine league of shitposting.