Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

The ignore list posts cause the reply posts, thus making marshmallo the bigger tedious c**t.

Ban them both.

I was asked a direct question by forum user Tarmo Kink and dignified him with a reply.

A ban for that would be completely unwarranted.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

The ignore list posts cause the reply posts, thus making marshmallo the bigger tedious c**t.

Ban them both.

This is the third (3rd) time you've complained. Should the mods go forward with your suggestion it will indirectly end with you receiving a ban too.

Sorry Marshy, I'm in.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

This is the third (3rd) time you've complained. Should the mods go forward with your suggestion it will indirectly end with you receiving a ban too.

Sorry Marshy, I'm in.

I'm not sure the forum could survive without the scintillating contributions of (checks notes) 'Mark Connolly', so I think you're being a little hasty.

21 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm not sure the forum could survive without the scintillating contributions of (checks notes) 'Mark Connolly', so I think you're being a little hasty.

Still asking to meet people for a "straightener"?

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He got my vote as Best Dundee United poster 2019 in the Championship Forum.

Couldn't see the Falkirk option...

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You appear to have touched a nerve with a couple of Fifers on the Kelty thread. 

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 hours ago, johnnydun said:
He got my vote as Best Dundee United poster 2019 in the Championship Forum.
Couldn't see the Falkirk option...

Here you theres nae need for that. Lucky you have the bold Diego behind you.

I know, I did feel a bit guilty posting that. Sorry. Diego has no beef with Falkirk, just Marshmallow.

iam-what-l-eate-i-am-marshmallow-imgtlip-com-32009230.png

2 minutes ago, JMDP said:

The seethe generated by Marshmallo's ignore list and sprinkling of red dots is great stuff. Got a bunch of low IQ posters on absolute strings.

Next time you see one of these "low IQ posters on absolute strings" be sure and point them out as I am yet to see one.

9 minutes ago, JMDP said:

The seethe generated by Marshmallo's ignore list and sprinkling of red dots is great stuff. Got a bunch of low IQ posters on absolute strings.

It's not the way I'm reading it, people are ripping the pish out of that individual.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

27 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Next time you see one of these "low IQ posters on absolute strings" be sure and point them out as I am yet to see one.

24 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

It's not the way I'm reading it, people are ripping the pish out of that individual.

^^^low IQ posters.