Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Who else is on your ignore list?

Banned posters - 'Supras' and 'Rab B Nesbit'

Current (unfortunately!) posters - 'Lyle Lanley', 'MJC', 'bennett', '8MileBU', 'Flybhoy' and 'Bigmouth Strikes Again'

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Nobody cares.

Tarmo Kink asked me directly and I was just giving him a response.

I could go into chapter and verse about how placing those users on my ignore list has improved my forum experience, but I will save that for another time if the subject matter is boring people.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Tarmo Kink asked me directly and I was just giving him a response.

I could go into chapter and verse about how placing those users on my ignore list has improved my forum experience, but I will save that for another time if the subject matter is boring people.

You have mentioned this about 5 times now on other threads. It's all very 'look at me'.

Just now, johnnydun said:

You have mentioned this about 5 times now on other threads. It's all very 'look at me'.

I'm sorry you feel that way but that has never been my intention.

We're clogging up the thread now so I think it's best we move on.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Banned posters - 'Supras' and 'Rab B Nesbit'

Current (unfortunately!) posters - 'Lyle Lanley', 'MJC', 'bennett', '8MileBU', 'Flybhoy' and 'Bigmouth Strikes Again'

I'm absolutely gutted now, my forum experience has just been ruined. 

Life will never be the same again. 

☹️

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

I've got him on my ignore list alongside the Flybhoys and the Bigmouth Strikes Agains of this world 

Wait, you have people on the ignore function?

This is new information which I don't think you have mentioned....

5 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

While this is correct, you are once again about 65 years late with the joke Magee. Just like the Tory one you attempted last week in desperate search of greenies.

If I wanted greenies mate I'd just give them to myself from my 833 alias accounts M25

If I wanted greenies mate I'd just give them to myself from my 833 alias accounts M25

He’s right enough , Invergowrie Arab posted the same joke in a much funnier way before you went and posted your unfunny attempt.

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Magee just can't stop getting bothered about Marshy's ignore list.

Every time Marshmallo posts his ignore list Flyboy posts that nobody cares and that Marshy should stop posting it because it's so boring and repetitive. 

Every time unaware that him following Marshy around the board saying how boring it is and repititive is ten fold worse than the actual ignore list posts.