Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

22 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

Yes but the surprising thing is the posters who actually took it there....
Its a popcorn thread already, roll on sunday.

Arguments over mushroom suppers and toasted cheese can get heated so a thread on the merits or otherwise of battering children has tremendous potential. 

Aye, in this fantasy of yours, fucking weirdo.

You are an absolute degenerate. You live in a fantasy land where scooping excrement from your arse to throw at another human being, kicking over (nay, booting) over a tramps drink of choice in full view of your own children, making up a fake persona to stalk someone you don't know in real life in an attempt to humiliate them and that's all I can recall. Is acceptable.....
Yes, I'll accept you are a good contribution to society. You can shit on my shit. p***k

39 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

You are an absolute degenerate. You live in a fantasy land where scooping excrement from your arse to throw at another human being, kicking over (nay, booting) over a tramps drink of choice in full view of your own children, making up a fake persona to stalk someone you don't know in real life in an attempt to humiliate them and that's all I can recall. Is acceptable.....
Yes, I'll accept you are a good contribution to society. You can shit on my shit. p***k

At least he doesn't annoy you though eh

And still here you are, years and months later still blubbering at some internet. What a cry-baby.

I'm very upset.

Grand.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

This sort of rant isn't what i expect from  you BB.

Grand.

Cry baby indeed, I couldn't really care what your latest fantasy land imaginations label me, I'll sleep well tonight knowing that...
A. I've not thrown shit at another human being or imagined that making a story like that up, would ingratiate me with a bunch of internet strangers.
B. Angrily kicked over a tramps cider in order to appear a tough guy in front of my children or making a story like that up to ingratiate myself with a bunch of internet strangers.
C. Stalk an internet stranger and invent an imaginary friend to seemingly ingratiate myself with a bunch of internet strangers.

But you carry on.

Grand.

8mile at a crossroads here, should he maintain the calm persona he has tried to adjust to in recent times? or revert to the raging, unhinged 8mile we all know and love?

I shall observe with interest.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

20 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

8mile at a crossroads here, should he maintain the calm persona he has tried to adjust to in recent times, or revert to the raging, unhinged 8mile we all know and love.

I shall observe with interest.

Hope he stays the same, it's been funny watching him pipe up all the time telling others they're raging trying to disguise his own fury. 

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

Said before there should be a vote on who should be allowed to return.

Much better having the likes of PB back.  There would of course still be thise not eligible to ever return such as Tedi of course.

A Battle Royale in a sub forum. Grimbo quoting Niemoller to a Nurse slagging Stuart Dickson.