Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The Stirling Albion V Arbroath league two thread

4 minutes ago, Big lichtie said:

square go at the peak sor forgot you are a totall shitbag

2 minutes ago, Binos123sam said:

How am a shitebag? If you want then aye, tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday ya dick.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/235367-stirling-albion-vs-arbroath/&page=9#comment-10900078

Edited by Tynieness

Worst Poster.....thread gone

Not sure if its been taken away to be stored in a cupboard until after the holidays or finally been thrown in the skip? Must have been yesterdays nonsense that might have put the final nail in that coffin, I suppose its better that the thread goes rather than the posters sometime later down the road. The way I saw it certain folks got their knickers in a twist over nothing and its about time some folks need to let things go and move on.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was hardly a bad thread, what was your reply to me City Dave? I couldn't see it in time.

I was just saying that I don't mind Grimbo, he's one of the more original posters on here and that certainly I wouldn't put him in a worst poster category.

7 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Why did it get binned?

The magic word was used, you know the one that can summon a mod within seconds and can make threads vanish. I've not seen most of what has happened in the past but I know there have been warnings given out for the way it gets thrown around. All very childish.

3 minutes ago, CityDave said:

The magic word was used, you know the one that can summon a mod within seconds and can make threads vanish. I've not seen most of what has happened in the past but I know there have been warnings given out for the way it gets thrown around. All very childish.

If they delete a thread because the magic word is used does that make it an:

Altered_Beast_cover.jpg

15 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Excellent description to be fair.