Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The Raith fans' collective meltdown has now gone into an unprecedented fifth day, with home attendances now being looked out to try and prove that they're a much bigger deal than the other permadiddies effortlessly swording them every week. 

Related image

Some pair of wee bawbags have shared their "blog" of a visit to Firhill in the Partick thread. Utterly brutal stuff.

Have a read at it and then let your own head explode as some sort of primal therapy.

Absolutely chronic. The chat in the pub at the start is brutal.

It's a decent idea but they come across as a couple of bell ends.

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Who is this Mediocre Hat Stand fella?

He's been red dotting my posts all the way back to 2015 because I called him silly.

It’s a nap to @The Grass Is Greener. or is it @The Grass Is Greener?

Mods, get this c**t emptied for using multiple accounts and bringing the site into disrepute 

It’s a nap to [mention=39917]The Grass Is Greener.[/mention] or is it [mention=62187]The Grass Is Greener[/mention]?
Mods, get this c**t emptied for using multiple accounts and bringing the site into disrepute 

Please don’t drag me into your weird little obsession with him

6 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
11 hours ago, KillieCon said:
Absolutely chronic. The chat in the pub at the start is brutal.

It's a decent idea but they come across as a couple of bell ends.

Some of the Thistle fans come over as right roasters though; absolutely full of themselves.

That Manpreet follows Thistle. Enough said

I think it still had some mileage left tbf.
I was hoping for pics of said PM's and possibly a link for a story about said beasty player.
Sad. I've a feeling there'll be a new poster on the WW thread soon though.....

Aye, I think the other mods need to have a word with [mention]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] and try amend his trigger-happy, kill-joy, P.C compliant moderation. Another day of deejay1 would’ve raised the forum viewing figures to numbers not seen in quite a while, and provided some good entertainment.