Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

21 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Fat Controller has lost the heid in the Premier League thread for reasons I dinnae ken

Hardly a head's gone. Just some really shit trolling. Think it's Jimmy85 doing some role reversal after basically being hounded as Mediocre Hat Stand and needing a fresh angle.

Anyone know what PMs were posted by Div on twitter? I generally avoid Div's twitter postings these days.

Ayrshire poster called isa goudie or something posted a comment relating to clubs leaving the juniors to nazi collaborators, duly he was binned. As he threw the toys out the pram he sent a service request with demands for all his posts to be deleted or he’d report p&b to the GDPR bodies. Not a pm. Rejoined and immediately lost the head again over privacy and was promptly booted simultaneously in the internet pie and off the forum in a spectacular fashion.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ayrshire poster called isa goudie or something posted a comment relating to clubs leaving the juniors to nazi collaborators, duly he was binned. As he threw the toys out the pram he sent a service request with demands for all his posts to be deleted or he’d report p&b to the GDPR bodies. Not a pm. Rejoined and immediately lost the head again over privacy and was promptly booted simultaneously in the internet pie and off the forum in a spectacular fashion.

I had no idea that was oor Isa :lol: fucking brilliant. He needs serious help.

Hardly a head's gone. Just some really shit trolling. Think it's Jimmy85 doing some role reversal after basically being hounded as Mediocre Hat Stand and needing a fresh angle.

He’s not Jimmy. He’s just a random Kirkintilloch Rob Roy fan that stays in, and sometimes watches Linlithgow. Used to post as Robroymcg or something like that years ago. I met him once briefly at a Linlithgow Rose game and he seemed a decent chap. Certainly not like that same guy ranting on the Premier League thread.

Guest Moomintroll

Hes burning his pets for insurance money, allegedly?
That was early stage Grimbo, allegedly. Full Grimbo is making any thread unreadable by derailing any train of thought with repetitive inane comments.

That was early stage Grimbo, allegedly. Full Grimbo is making any thread unreadable by derailing any train of thought with repetitive inane comments.

I agree. Next he’ll be getting raging saying Red dot any of my posts except my Liverpool pictures. Similar to grimbos Spartan highlights. That’ll be full grimbo

12 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

To be honest it looks like Rab B is going full Grimbo, as we all know, never go full Grimbo.

I went into the Leeds thread yesterday. The last few posts are people recommending pubs near Elland Road to someone going to a game, each followed by Rab quoting them demanding to know if they’re a season ticket holder :lol:

Edited by Honest_Man#1

I went into the Leeds thread yesterday. The last few posts are people recommending pubs near Elland Road to someone going to a game, each followed by Rab quoting them demanding to know if they’re a season ticket holder [emoji38]
Its a bit of a bone of contention a lot of the time in the EPL thread with some folk feeling the need to defend Rab.

Hes took so much hammer that he maybe thinks hes just defending himself, but what is actually doing spamming f**k out the thread. Hadnt seen what you mention above. Thats even more cringy.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Its a bit of a bone of contention a lot of the time in the EPL thread with some folk feeling the need to defend Rab.

Hes took so much hammer that he maybe thinks hes just defending himself, but what is actually doing spamming f**k out the thread. Hadnt seen what you mention above. Thats even more cringy.

I’ll happily admit he’s driven me out of Misc Fitba, which he has said is what he wanted to do to those who didn’t like Liverpool, so he’ll be quite happy. Used to post quite a lot and enjoyed it but even putting him on ignore all the threads I posted on are now unreadable.

I’ll happily admit he’s driven me out of Misc Fitba, which he has said is what he wanted to do to those who didn’t like Liverpool, so he’ll be quite happy. Used to post quite a lot and enjoyed it but even putting him on ignore all the threads I posted on are now unreadable.
Mods should really be issuing him with a warning about spamming IMO. His behaviour around the subject of Liverpool is borderline insane. Absolutely reeks of desperation.

Guest Moomintroll
I went into the Leeds thread yesterday. The last few posts are people recommending pubs near Elland Road to someone going to a game, each followed by Rab quoting them demanding to know if they’re a season ticket holder [emoji38]
Ok thats even worse than Full Grimbo.

On 22/01/2019 at 14:36, G_Man1985 said:

Dundee fan with a truely awful post on the Dundee thread regarding the missing plane and the football player that was on it.
Shocking stuff .

No excuse for it

Since that post, and I was one who said it was shite patter, he's been red dotting all my posts :lol:

Screenshot_20190207-084325_Chrome.thumb.jpg.65f04f0f031b677f22ad0c1b5bf03a33.jpg

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Same here, even having him on ignore you just have screeds of lines of his ignored posts derailing the threads completely. He is a spammer, don't know why he's not been dealt with. Times like this when I wish I was still a mod, he'd have been gone.:guns