Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Same here, even having him on ignore you just have screeds of lines of his ignored posts derailing the threads completely. He is a spammer, don't know why he's not been dealt with. Times like this when I wish I was still a mod, he'd have been gone.:guns
Were you a mod? Why did you shelve the hammer?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Rugster said:
Same here, even having him on ignore you just have screeds of lines of his ignored posts derailing the threads completely. He is a spammer, don't know why he's not been dealt with. Times like this when I wish I was still a mod, he'd have been gone.:guns

Were you a mod? Why did you shelve the hammer?

First mod on the site. The only mod for a while other than Div (it was much quieter back then). Gave it up because I changed jobs which meant I was actually busy and did lot of travelling and I couldn't sit on the site all day like I did in the previous job. 

First mod on the site. The only mod for a while other than Div (it was much quieter back then). Gave it up because I changed jobs which meant I was actually busy and did lot of travelling and I couldn't sit on the site all day like I did in the previous job. 
Think given what I have seen of your manifesto, your modding privileges should be restored forthwith.

Plus you do some sitting about at work these days. Dont fucking dare deny it either.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Plus you do some sitting about at work these days. Dont fucking dare deny it either.

You're fucking right I do. Did that last job for 6 years before deciding I wanted to go back to being paid to do next to f**k all.

29 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Ruggy for Mod (again)!

Anyone remember when that lunatic SaltyTon was made a moderator? Lasted about three hours I think. Went on a power trip banning people left, right and centre, shutting threads and losing the plot completely. It was like giving the keys to the sweetie shop to the fattest kid in the world.

Just now, Rugster said:

Anyone remember when that lunatic SaltyTon was made a moderator? Lasted about three hours I think. Went on a power trip banning people left, right and centre, shutting threads and losing the plot completely. It was like giving the keys to the sweetie shop to the fattest kid in the world.

Tbf I’ve got a lot of time for that. Love the reckless abuse of power the instant it’s given, as I would undoubtedly do the same and have half of the site banned within an hour.

Guest Moomintroll
Anyway.... Potential on the Dundee thread. Crawford making an arse of himself, some homophobia and the subject of dots has been raised [emoji7]
Oyf, that lack of response to that boo khaki comment has to be taken as proof that Jimmy85 is not with us in any way at the moment. Not a chance in hell that he wouldn't have reacted to that. Between that and our match thread it seems that Crawford is a well adjusted individual.

You're fucking right I do. Did that last job for 6 years before deciding I wanted to go back to being paid to do next to f**k all.

If dicking about on here instead of working is the only prerequisite, then I’m an ideal candidate for mod! (f**k that though, too many roasters just dicking about on here every day)

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyway.... Potential on the Dundee thread. Crawford making an arse of himself, some homophobia and the subject of dots has been raised emoji7.png

Crawford is another one who's made an arse of themselves once, and decided to double down and troll like f**k to kid on that was the idea all along. 

• 2 weeks later...