Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I always though Marshmallo was one of the sound ones but I've noticed the last few weeks that his reputation (not the dotting kind) seems to be in a fair bit of doubt.  

Whats actually wrong with you Marshmallo?

The long and short of it Dindeleux is he picked on the wrong person ... 😉

There’s nothing worse than a bully. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I always though Marshmallo was one of the sound ones but I've noticed the last few weeks that his reputation (not the dotting kind) seems to be in a fair bit of doubt.  

Whats actually wrong with you Marshmallo?

I am spending too much time engaging with the absolute pits of this forum (Magee, Nesbit, "Bigmouth" etc). Setting my sights too low and perhaps it has caused me to sink towards their level. 

Putting the worst poster in the history of the website on ignore should help even me back out to being one of the elite posters. 

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I am spending too much time engaging with the absolute pits of this forum (Magee, Nesbit, "Bigmouth" etc). Setting my sights too low and perhaps it has caused me to sink towards their level. 

Putting the worst poster in the history of the website on ignore should help even me back out to being one of the elite posters. 

giphy-2.gif

3 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Image result for morrissey applause gif

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Superb response.  Not so much for you but certainly for the amusement of the majority.

6 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Superb response.  Not so much for you but certainly for the amusement of the majority.

Careful now, he will offer to meet you face to face for a discussion then claim it was just a joke when he realises he has made a complete Noel Hunt of himself. 

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You have had better days on here too. Remember when you got that angry dolt to send you his card details? Now look at who is giving you "greenies".

If you fly with the crows....

6 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I've taken the plunge today and added him to my ignore list.

This now contains four names:

- Supras

- Lyle Lanley

- MJC

- Rab B Nesbit

4 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I think that is best for everyone concerned. 

Hours and hours posting 1000s of coloured dots, fabricating stories of abusive PM’s, using topics such as racism and mental health to score cheap points and falsely reporting others accounts it’s been a sorry episode. All over your soft spot for Leeds United. 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

It looks like he’s shifted his attention to you now I’ve toppled him Dom. 

Who else are you pretending to have put on ignore now mallow ? 

30 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

There’s nothing worse than a bully. 

Quoting Rab's posts so you can see them purely for shits and giggles. 

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Here is the attention you've been looking for all evening

To be honest, your gradual unraveling on this thread today has been more amusing than the last hissy fit you threw, granted there are several to pick from 😂

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

To be honest, your gradual unraveling on this thread today has been more amusing than the last hissy fit you threw, granted there are several to pick from 😂

I am going to put you on ignore too as soon as I hit "Submit Reply". The time I spend engaging the Magees and Nesbits of this world is time could be spending on improving the discourse in the football side of the operation.

Just now, Andrew Wells said:

Marshmallo isn't even close to being as bad as Rab. A weirdo to be sure, but let's not put the guy in that bracket. He's actually a decent poster most of the time, which can't be said for most of those mentioned.

Definitely. Marshmallo used to be quite a good poster, but getting involved in the dotting war with Rab has brought him down a bit recently.

Rab is on another planet though, genuinely Grimbo levels of shite.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I am going to put you on ignore too as soon as I hit "Submit Reply". The time I spend engaging the Magees and Nesbits of this world is time could be spending on improving the discourse in the football side of the operation.

Going to make a prediction here that you briefly take me off ignore to fire 20 red dots at random posts of mine on a regular basis like you did this morning in a show of how not bothered you are.

You have come across as quite disturbed on here lately truth be told. 

8 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Definitely. Marshmallo used to be quite a good poster, but getting involved in the dotting war with Rab has brought him down a bit recently.

Rab is on another planet though, genuinely Grimbo levels of shite.

Boro_Man#1 

AF329303-E508-48B0-8FBD-97B70D739527.jpeg

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I quite liked Dele in his previous guises, but as Dele he’s just another in a growing list of folk who’ve been #Rab’d.

42 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

You have come across as quite disturbed on here lately truth be told. 

#thesquad

I know you ladz are trolling and this will be considered a bite but the lack of self awareness from the racist apologist, spamming, shit flicking, homeless abusing, terrorist sympathising, multiple alias #squad is something to behold. Even H_B never managed this level of minter tbh. 

6 minutes ago, JMDP said:

#thesquad

I know you ladz are trolling and this will be considered a bite but the lack of self awareness from the racist apologist, spamming, shit flicking, homeless abusing, terrorist sympathising, multiple alias #squad is something to behold. Even H_B never managed this level of minter tbh. 

Not as big a minter as your open courting of Mallo.....

ZFCXYO.gif