Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 hours ago, Dele said:

I've read posts and had no idea what is going on. I've posted them. 

Never have I read about 3 pages and had no idea what is going on. A surreal thread. 

Highlight being @CALDERON, he's going to have some hangover today. 

Calderon is one of the decent Linos. He's obviously had a skinful. Hope the mods go easy on him

Guest Moomintroll

Who is it?
This ASC1878 clownshoe, safe to say he is not a fan of LGBT rights. Utter carcrash on the Arbroath v Ayr Utd thread yesterday, I had to go work before it got really bad apparently but it was bad enough when I was on it.

This ASC1878 clownshoe, safe to say he is not a fan of LGBT rights. Utter carcrash on the Arbroath v Ayr Utd thread yesterday, I had to go work before it got really bad apparently but it was bad enough when I was on it.

Calling people names, your also a bully , not making a good impression of yourself 🤡

4 minutes ago, ASC1878 said:

Calling people names, your also a bully , not making a good impression of yourself 🤡

However calling folk from Brechin in-breds and hedge shaggers is ok? You are a bit of a melt mate.

Edited by johnnydun

It is a prerequisite of being twinned with a place that it is very, very similar. Anyone well travelled will tell you there is no point going to both Havana and Glasgow as they are practically indistinguishable.

Guest Moomintroll
Moomsy loves The Sellick.  Fact.
Now jus' wait a dang cotton picking minute there y'all. I don' like those types and I shore as hell do not like yor kind an all. (Tried to tailor that response to the fleg in your avatar), what's going on there anyhoo.