Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The Moss Chemist had/has a blue sign, the local park railings were re-painted red, white and blue and the green traffic lights have had protective cages over them for years due to the amount of times they were getting smashed. 

Probably why they built the place beside the M74, so they only have to read blue road signs.

That's some heads gone by 8mile simply because it's been pointed out his Twitter is a Rangers shrine. Fair play to Nan Clach. 

Not really though. I just think it’s weird and wimpy to have a dig on an irrelevant thread on here as opposed to on Twitter where the photo that’s offending him so much is.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Not really though. I just think it’s weird and wimpy to have a dig on here. 

You don't think going through your friends list in a Columbo style hissy fit in an attempt to find out who he is is a heads gone - over something you admitted to? 

As for the second part - did you yourself not make up false screen shots and an imaginary friend to try and get one over on a poster on here? 

Seems a bit hypocritical for you to call anyone weird if so. 

You don't think going through your friends list in a Columbo style hissy fit in an attempt to find out who he is is a heads gone - over something you admitted to? 

As for the second part - did you yourself not make up false screen shots and an imaginary friend to try and get one over on a poster on here? 

Seems a bit hypocritical for you to call anyone weird if so. 

All fair points, but I can’t be arsed with that level of silliness on here now. History teaches me that the type of poster who tends to use Twitter to get cheap greens on P&B tends to make a habit of it and it ends up with threads spammed full of tedious irrelevant shite. It also usually directs some P&B’s roaster to my Twitter as well to spam that full of crap and annoy folk I know with their butthurt nonsense.

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

That's really something if people are smashing stuff up because it's blue/green. Really, really pathetic stuff.

That's Scotland for you, large sections of the West Coast population are brain dead c***s who think religion and fights in the 17th century are relevant to how they live now.

Can’t be arsed writing everything so in short - Out of all my Twitter followers, only two have any real links to Stenhousemuir.

One is a fella who lives in Stenny, is someone I actually know, who played for Bo’ness and is a big Rangers fan. Therefore it’s highly unlikely he’d dive into the EPL thread ([emoji2371]) on P&B to bitch about a Bo’ness crest and a painting of probably my favourite ever player, the late great Davie Cooper.

The other was the P&B poster formerly known as Gunther.
I thought it was Fudge ?

I must be way off on this one.